2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Congratulations NED! Great job for a team with a weak mentality:roll: I remember someone (ehm Pope) was also saying 'who cares about ECH since strongest teams in the world are BRA, USA and CHN anyway'. Now 3 out of 4 teams are European. I love it when things prove himself wrong over and over again, especially right after he posted something like 'I told you so, I was right' :lol:

Special congratulations to Sloetjes, she showed a great leading mentality. I hope she shows same performance in Vakıfbank this year, pity that Ebrar has be benched with such a good Opp ;(

• I remember someone (ehm Pope) was also saying 'who cares about ECH since strongest teams in the world are BRA, USA and CHN anyway'. Now 3 out of 4 teams are European.

Once in a life time hahahah

Congrats NED anyway :super::drink:

• Italyis being quite conservative with their serves. I know it is hard to break the japanese reception, but Italy should try harder.

Many serves go to the libero. Maybe to try another serve substitution. If I recall, Lubian has a dangerous float serve.

Of course, japanese amazing defense comes alive when they need it the most. Italy (Egonu) should calm a bit more .

• Massive respect to Egonu there, especially for such a young player. She took the whole team on her back and dug them out of a hole.

• Sylla had kind of disappeared for a while. I wish Egonu would. :lol: She's remarkable

• Once in a life time hahahah

Congrats NED anyway :super::drink:

Not really, It was the same in 2006 WCh with RUS, SRB and ITA:whistle:

• Don't be jealous y'all CEV teams are slaying the volleyball courts :lol: even all mid tier European teams were in 2nd round and now it's likely we have a 75% Ech semi final lol in Wch... European teams have proven their strength yet again.

Go Italia!! :super:

• Japan is fighting really hard!

• When Japan is playing their game properly it must be frustrating to play them.

• If this goes to the 5th set. Then japan will have a slight advantage mentally! :drink: