2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Both team are playing with their best rosters, like I said yesterday. Sylla got some rest and He trys with Pietrini.

• Stream for SRB x ITA? Thanks!

• For now Italy is mess, Malinova is not setting good. Pietrini is not giving good pass, almost 4 in row bad pass from her.

• I only have this one

but it is bad quality !

• I really don't think the Serbian team as the title holder of the last ECH Championship will shy away from the Italian team in any sense regardless the nearly perfect performance of the ITA team so far. And what's the Italian team position in that ECH tournament?

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Pietrini bad reception but She is very good in attack.

• I think that they didn't even reach semi finals.

• As seen on the camera in the TTO, Egonu sprayed right her arm several times. What can be wrong with her right arm? Just being fatigue? Simply preventive?

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• The stadium is empty. What the hell! Same story always by Japanese fans. They are just watching their own matches. I do not want any tournemant in Japan more.

• For me only player who is not on the level is Danesi. Even though She had some good performance I just can't understand that Ognjenovic gives Boskovic so high ball and She still is not ready for block. Yeah when She is their she is making kill-blocks but She is to slow for MB and I don't like her clumsiness. Not only talking about her now but overall her as player.

• looks like italy will be undefeated champion.

Oh fly please stop with this assertions!!! :what:

Nice match until 17-17, then Serbia flow away.

Petrini bad reception but perfect in the end. I thought Lucia was going to be the one to rest.

Nice point by Nwakalor.

We need to understand better Boskovic directions while blocking, she's lefty!

Annina a bit out today, but also Cristina had an hard time to put down the ball.

Nice aces on the last half meter by Italy.

May be we should rest Paola a bit?

• Busa is playing really good, her reception is on the point I don't why they are serving on her ?

• The stadium is empty. What the hell! Same story always by Japanese fans. They are just watching their own matches. I do not want any tournemant in Japan more.

It's a weekday and it's just around 16:30 JST still quite office/working hours.... and yes, you're right too the host team is not here... so a perfect mixture.

But I expect the stadium will be crowded more in the next match CHN vs NED.... the Chinese fan base does exist! And that's why the host put the CHN team on the schedule whereas the host is absent or at the favourable timing to allow more spectators to come to the stadium. Except Thailand, the other team's fan bases are nonexistent or insignificant to count on in the stadium(s).

• Pietrini just can't recive Mihaljevic serve, this is like 6 time already ?

Yeah She is only 18 but I'm afraid that She will not become Kosheleva/Zhu/Mihaljevic etc. with very strong attack but bad reciver...

• It seems a 2-0 lead by the Serbian team will be established here. What about the Italian team's chance to come back if the team does trail 0-2 ?

• now the rhitm is a bit slow but the action at 10-10 was pretty nice!

crovolley, I'm not loving Danesi too much in the last matches but I think it's a bit unfair to say she dosen't belong, when she's the best blocker of the league (or among them) and often did very good in attack as well...