2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• NED played with passion but wasnt enough, i was rooting for them :(

What about Busa? I didnt know that she was playing for the netherlands, because she definitely didnt play for Serbia today. It was dreadful!.

And about you guys critizing Zhu's behavior on court, its just fine to me. What i cant handle is Boskovic's behavior, so much cocky for my taste :/

• I also have to say that Netherlands really fought well out there and should be proud of their efforts. If you look at the names of the players, Serbia should be a much stronger team but today we saw a really close match that could have gone either way because the Dutch gave it everything they had.

• Bad referee decisions, all in favor for the favorite Serbia. :mad:Serbia is offensive just too strong. Boskovic is good, but too arrogant. Too many serve errors in the first set of the Netherlands and they did not get the balls on the ground. I hope that the Netherlands will finally get a medal tomorrow and I hope Serbia the gold!

• Maja wanna the Serbian team to play the Chinese team in the Gold Medal match to take a revenge in the sideline interview! hahaha

Thank you Maja for your support <3 we certainly love to watch a replay of the Rio OG final here! :lol:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• People only notice Buša when she makes errors, but no one notices it when she receives well (which is 90% of the time). Look at the stats before you bash.
    Anyhow, not a great match, so many errors on both sides, but still entertaining. Ultimately, it is the result that everyone expected.

• Lets go Italy 3rd win in row against them !!!!!!

When is match starting ?

• People only notice Buša when she makes errors, but no one notices it when she receives well (which is 90% of the time). Look at the stats before you bash.
    Anyhow, not a great match, so many errors on both sides, but still entertaining. Ultimately, it is the result that everyone expected.

This is kind of true. I said I wanted Terzic to sub her, but she came through her bad spell and started to play quite well again honestly, so much respect to her. Of course she will never be the star in this team but she did a solid job today for most of the match.

• Busa had amazing reception against Italy so She is doing all dirty job for Mihaljevic...

• Why did FIVB schedule one match for 13:40 and the next for 16:10? The ITA-CHN match was never gonna start in time unless the first match was 3:0 :aww:

• Stream for ITA x CHN? THANKS!

• Wei Qiuyue on the pre game interview