2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Maja wanna the Serbian team to play the Chinese team in the Gold Medal match to take a revenge in the sideline interview! hahaha

Thank you Maja for your support <3 we certainly love to watch a replay of the Rio OG final here! :lol:

Thank you Maja <3

• If China is afraid of someone at this competition than that is for sure is Italy...

LET GOOO ITALY !!

I only can watch first two sets than I'm going to work :(((

• I'm excited for this one and I have no idea who is going to win. I was too nervous to enjoy the last match, but since I don't really care who wins this match I'm just going to enjoy it.

• I'm excited for this one and I have no idea who is going to win. I was too nervous to enjoy the last match, but since I don't really care who wins this match I'm just going to enjoy it.

that's the best kind of match

• People only notice Buša when she makes errors, but no one notices it when she receives well (which is 90% of the time). Look at the stats before you bash.
    Anyhow, not a great match, so many errors on both sides, but still entertaining. Ultimately, it is the result that everyone expected.

Exactly. Busa probably touched the ball more than Boskovic...lets wait for the stats but my guess is that she received around 50 balls.

• I guess that was Japan thanking Serbia in a way for their help in round 2. That ball was digged by Knip. Serbia, you are disgusting with what you did. You have no shame or honor or whatsoever.

Some really stupid comments here, this one particularly and that's the only disgusting thing, not Serbia's great volleyball team.

Also, please share some respect to Serbian team and Serbian volleyball, Serbia isn't one time volleyball wonder (both men's and women's teams) but has nice tradition.And all of that from the country with 7 million people and very, very poor economy and life standard.Nobody else could achieve this in those conditions.

• LETS GOOO ITALYYYYY

They look really good. Defence is already their, attacking very strong!!!!

Zhu is scoring but not so dominate, already stoped few time with block-defence.

• My God De Gennaro :super: What a block control from defence !!!!

Italy is putting a lot of pressure on China. They are stoping their main player and they are lost.

• Sylla is not cracking in reception. They are atttacking her but that girl is not stoping ! What player She become in short time !!!

Again De Gennaro stoping Zhu so easy....

• It may be a little early to say this, but if De Gennaro doesn't get Best Libero then there is something very wrong with the people choosing the individual award winners.

• First set for Italy, they look AMAZING !!!! I hope they can keep going. Even Egonu was not overused

China plan is to serve at Sylla to take her out, but it is not working. They need to change their plan but other two to recive are De Gennaro and Bosetti. Lmao haahah

Zhu stats 3/11. This is Chine the biggest problem in their game.

• Italy look great, but I'm shocked by just how badly China played that set. Their passing and defence are terrible :white:. I expect a much better performance from them starting now.