"GAME" Put the (female) players in orber(from strongest to weakiest)!!

• A game just for fun..6+1 bonus questions..the only thing you have to do is to put the names of the players tha i give you in order from the strongest to the weakiest..maybe i'm not gonna ask you about the best players but the players that i'm intrested to hear your opinions about them..Let's get started... :thumbsup:

1)OPPOSITES: A) Kasia Skowronska
    B) Jovana Brakocevic
    C) Ekaterina Gamova
    D) Sheila Castro
    E) Neslihan Demir
    F) Manon Flier
    G) Margareta Kozuch
    H) Serena Ortolani

2) MIDDLE BLOCKERS: A) Robin De Kruijf
    B) Milena Rasic
    C) Eda Erdem
    D) Strashimira Filipova
    E) Christiane Furst
    F) Stefana Veljkovic
    G) Bahar Toksoy
    H) Jenny Barazza

3) (ATTACKING) OHS: A) Senna Usic
    B) Carolina Costagrande
    C) Brankica Mihajlovic
    D) Neriman Ozsoy
    E) Tatiana Kosheleva
    F) Maren Brinker

4) (DEFENSIVE) OHS: A) Tijana Malesevic
    B) Gozde Sonsirma
    C) Brizitka Molnar
    D) Jaque Carvalho
    E) Logan Tom
    F) Debbie Stam

5) SETTERS: A) Naz Aydemir
    B) Maja Ognjenovic
    C) Asuman Karakoyun
    D) Carli Lloyd
    E) Denise Hanke
    F) Bojana Zivkovic
    G) Alisha Glass

6) LIBEROS: Α) Suzana Cebic
    B) Gizem Karadayi
    C) Brenda Castillo
    D) Nicole Davis
    E) Fabi
    F) Gulden Kayalar Kuzubasioglu
    G) Giulia Leonardi

+BONUS 7) TURKISH MIDDLE BLOCKERS: A) Kubra Akman
    B) Busra Cansu
    C) Eda Erdem
    D) Bahar Toksoy
    E) Ergul Avci

i hope you enjoy it!! :win: :heart:

• Good idea, but it needs some corrections among OHs:
    Jaqueline is defensive OH, not offensive, Logan was rather defensive in last seasons too
    Maren Brinker is rather offensive OH, but she's poor spiker :rolll: and Usic is similar kind of player like Brinker :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Good idea, but it needs some corrections among OHs:
    Jaqueline is defensive OH, not offensive, Logan was rather defensive in last seasons too
    Maren Brinker is rather offensive OH, but she's poor spiker :rolll: and Usic is similar kind of player like Brinker :lol:

thank you for the corrections.. :drink: i was so sure that Tom was offensive OH.. :what:

• It is kinda hard to rank MBs since some of them great attacker but poor blocker and some of them vice versa. However, to me, the primary responsibility of MB must be blocking, that's why I would rank them based on their blocking skills and only consider their attacking if their blocking is on same level.

OPPOSITES:
    Ekaterina Gamova
    Sheila Castro
    Jovana Brakocevic
    Neslihan Demir
    Kasia Skowronska
    Manon Flier
    Margareta Kozuch
    Serena Ortolani

MIDDLE BLOCKERS:
    Christiane Furst
    Milena Rasic
    Strashimira Filipova
    Jenny Barazza
    Stefana Veljkovic
    Eda Erdem
    Robin De Kruijf
    Bahar Toksoy

Offensive OH:
    Tatiana Kosheleva
    Neriman Ozsoy
    Brankica Mihajlovic
    Carolina Costagrande (she is more defensive OH rather than offensive)
    Senna Usic
    Maren Brinker

Defensive OHs:
    Gozde Sonsirma
    Jaque Carvalho
    Logan Tom
    Brizitka Molnar
    Tijana Malesevic
    Debbie Stam (she is inactive so it is hard to include her to ranking)

Setters:
    Naz Aydemir
    Maja Ognjenovic
    Alisha Glass
    Carli Lloyd
    Asuman Karakoyun
    Bojana Zivkovic
    Denise Hanke

Liberos:
    Brenda Castillo
    Fabi
    Gulden Kayalar Kuzubasioglu
    Suzana Cebic
    Giulia Leonardi
    Gizem Karadayi
    Nicole Davis

+BONUS TURKISH MIDDLE BLOCKERS:
    Kubra Akman
    Eda Erdem
    Bahar Toksoy
    Busra Cansu
    Ergul Avci

• It's off-topic here, but I generelly dislike the artificial distinguishing between "offensive" and "defensive" OHs. In my opinion a good OH should be both, a good attacker and a good receiver. There are some who are good only in one aspect, so for me they are incomplete players and teams need to see how they make up for the lack of one skill. For example if you have an OH who is only good in reception, the other OH and the OPP need to take care of the attacking. If you have an OH who is only good in attack, you need a receiving OPP or the other OH and the L taking care of the reception. The best possible case is that both OHs are good in all elements, like Jaqueline and Fe Garay (when she is in good shape) for Brazil. Thus, I don't agree that Jaqueline is a "defensive OH", and the same goes for Gözde. Sure, both are good receivers, but good attackers as well, so I don't agree with this kind of categories.

• 1)OPPOSITES:
    Ekaterina Gamova
    Kasia Skowronska
    Sheila Castro
    Jovana Brakocevic
    Neslihan Demir
    Manon Flier
    Margareta Kozuch
    Serena Ortolani

2) MIDDLE BLOCKERS:
    Christiane Furst
    Milena Rasic
    Strashimira Filipova
    Stefana Veljkovic
    Bahar Toksoy
    Robin De Kruijf
    Eda Erdem
    Jenny Barazza

3) (ATTACKING) OHS:
    Tatiana Kosheleva
    Brankica Mihajlovic
    Neriman Ozsoy
    Carolina Costagrande
    Senna Usic
    Maren Brinker

4) (DEFENSIVE) OHS:
    Logan Tom
    Gozde Sonsirma
    Jaque Carvalho
    Debbie Stam
    Tijana Malesevic
    Brizitka Molnar

5) SETTERS:
    Maja Ognjenovic
    Naz Aydemir
    Alisha Glass
    Carli Lloyd
    Denise Hanke
    Bojana Zivkovic
    Asuman Karakoyun

6) LIBEROS:
    Brenda Castillo
    Fabi
    Suzana Cebic
    Gulden Kayalar Kuzubasioglu
    Gizem Karadayi
    Giulia Leonardi
    Nicole Davis

+BONUS 7)
    TURKISH MIDDLE BLOCKERS:
    Kubra Akman
    Bahar Toksoy
    Eda Erdem
    Busra Cansu
    Ergul Avci

• MB Maja Poljak ?? where is she...

• MB Maja Poljak ?? where is she...

i chose some MBs,i just didn't include Maja this time.. :)

are we talking about present or total career? because i'll put costagrande over carvalho and tom historically

total career.. :)

• Where is Kim, Zhu Ting, Hui Ruoqi, Saori Kimura, Sano, Takeshita, Wei Quiyue, Tomkom??? Or Wang Yimei (career wise)? Is this world wide, or only European players (Brazilian, American). Asia also has really great players. :mad: Seriously, Kim is not there :down: :white:

• Where is Kim, Zhu Ting, Hui Ruoqi, Saori Kimura, Sano, Takeshita, Wei Quiyue, Tomkom??? Or Wang Yimei (career wise)? Is this world wide, or only European players (Brazilian, American). Asia also has really great players. :mad: Seriously, Kim is not there :down: :white:

i chose this players for my "game"..i'm not very interested in Asian volleyball (teams,players).. :gone:

Read carefully before you write this.
    GreekToksoyFan says "maybe i'm not gonna ask you about the best players but the players that i'm intrested to hear your opinions about them"

• i chose some MBs,i just didn't include Maja this time.. :)

total career.. :)

Wait, you didn't mentioned about the criteria for whole career, this changes everything. My ranking was based on the current forms of players.

• It's off-topic here, but I generelly dislike the artificial distinguishing between "offensive" and "defensive" OHs. In my opinion a good OH should be both, a good attacker and a good receiver. There are some who are good only in one aspect, so for me they are incomplete players and teams need to see how they make up for the lack of one skill. For example if you have an OH who is only good in reception, the other OH and the OPP need to take care of the attacking. If you have an OH who is only good in attack, you need a receiving OPP or the other OH and the L taking care of the reception. The best possible case is that both OHs are good in all elements, like Jaqueline and Fe Garay (when she is in good shape) for Brazil. Thus, I don't agree that Jaqueline is a "defensive OH", and the same goes for Gözde. Sure, both are good receivers, but good attackers as well, so I don't agree with this kind of categories.

I don't think this offensive&defensive OH distinction is artificial. OH1 is always the OH who is better at offense since she will be attacking in the rotation which setter is in front row whereas attack-wise weaker OH plays as OH2 and generally this weaker attacker is better at reception. I agree with you about ideal case must be OHs who are balanced at both reception and attack, however, in reality, to find such allround players are very very rare. Does anybody comes to your mind except Jacqueline, Gözde and Garay who has good reception and also scores with decent ratios? (Rui can be added, too. Costagrande and Tom were also that kind of players a few years ago but not now) That's why every team is kinda obliged to recruit one defensive and one offensive OH due to scarceness of allround OHs nowadays :S

• OPP:
    1. Gamova
    2. Sheilla
    3. Brakocevic
    4. Demir
    5. Skowronska
    6. Kozuch
    7. Flier
    8. Ortolani

MB:
    1. Fürst
    2. Rasic