* India
    * Hong Kong
    * Maldives

D:

* China
    * Thailand
    * Myanmar
    * Turkmenistan

• Korea ended quickly World Championship in Poland, so it's no problem for them, but what with China and Iran? They will play with full composition in Asian Games?China played last game in WC on 14.09, 1st match in Asian Games on 21.09, so maybe will play with full, but Iran? Last game in WC 20.09, 1st in Asian Games 25.09...

Does anybode have team rosters ?

• Iran: - Saman Faezi and Abdolreza Alizadeh will be out
    S: Marouf, Mahdavi
    OP: Mahmoudi, Ghafour
    OH: Mirzajanpour, Ghaemi, Ebadipour, Fayazi
    MB: Mousavi, Gholami, Tashakori
    L: Zarif

China: - Chen Zhang is back; Longhai Chen, Fanwei Kong and Yingchao Fang are out
    S: Runming Li, Shuai Jiao
    OP: Yuan Zhi, Zhichao Kou
    OH: Weijun Zhong, Jianjun Cui, Chen Zhang, Daoshuai Ji
    MB: Xin Geng, Chunlong Liang, Jingtao Xu
    L: Qi Ren

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The group schedule is very strange. 6 games per group played in a span of 7-8 days. Probably done so to facilitate missing teams. I have never seen anything like this before.

• China: - Chen Zhang is back; Longhai Chen, Fanwei Kong and Yingchao Fang are out
    S: Runming Li, Shuai Jiao
    OP: Yuan Zhi, Zhichao Kou
    OH: Weijun Zhong, Jianjun Cui, Chen Zhang, Daoshuai Ji
    MB: Xin Geng, Chunlong Liang, Jingtao Xu
    L: Qi Ren

Jiao Shuai is out because of his injury. And one young setter is substitute for him.

• i see qatar has players with such typical arab names as milos stevanovic and renan ribeiro…

i hope they lose the 2022 fifa cup...

I dont know where you are from, but if a country wants to grow they change the nationalities of players to be better team. Even Italy (Aguero, Costagrande), Serbia(Mihajlovic), Russia(Gonchorova) are doing same. So it is quite normal for Qatar.

• yes, it's quite normal for these pathetic gulf countries with oil and no decency to go out and buy 90% of their athletes including most that never even live in the country or speak the language, or can't even pronounce their fake arabic names they get, like all the kenyan and ethiopian runners in qatar and bahrain, not to mention handball, football, basketball, wrestlers and weightlifters. and where are the qatar women athletes?

and don't get me started on the foreign workers building their indecent stadia for the fifa world cup.

so, tunc, maybe it's normal for qatar, but it's not normal in the rest of the civilized world.

• yes, it's quite normal for these pathetic gulf countries with oil and no decency to go out and buy 90% of their athletes including most that never even live in the country or speak the language, or can't even pronounce their fake arabic names they get, like all the kenyan and ethiopian runners in qatar and bahrain, not to mention handball, football, basketball, wrestlers and weightlifters. and where are the qatar women athletes?

and don't get me started on the foreign workers building their indecent stadia for the fifa world cup.

so, tunc, maybe it's normal for qatar, but it's not normal in the rest of the civilized world.

Zaytsev (Russia), Travica (Serbia), Kovar (Cze. Republic), earlier Lasko (Poland) - Italy

Muserskiy, Pavlov (both Ukraine), Butko (Belarus) - Russia

Kaliberda (Ukraine), Grozer (Hungary) - Germany

where is difference between those players and Renan, Stojković and 3rd guy in Qatar? Foreign workers working there :rolll: :aww: Every perso has option to choose. Almost every city in former West Germany was full of workers from ex-Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Turkey so does that makes Germans uncivilized? :aww: Cut the crap and stick to volleyball themes and topics

• Surely, you'll teach me about the world :aww: this is volleyball forum, not political so leave that discussion for other places

• you asked me "what's the difference between these players and…" so i answered your question. there is a huge difference between players who go to italy and play there as youth, live there, speak the language, and then decide to change their citizenship; and athletes who are simply bought by corrupt federations like qatar and bahrain.

and btw, zaytsev was born in italy, so tell me, what country should he represent??????

and yes, there's a difference between the guest workers in germany 30 years ago and foreign workers/slaves in the persian gulf today. read those articles and you might learn something, my friend.

• QF seem to be set.

7 countries have advanced: CHN, THA, JPN, KUW, QAT, IND, KOR. IRN will most likely join them but has 2 games to go (they got a delayed start due to the WCh.). KAZ, TPE and PAK did not advance.

most countries have sent A teams, it seems, but not JPN, which has a mixture of newcomers and veterans.

• Iran is the champion of the Asian Games 2014!!! Bravo guys! :dance4:

They defeated Japan 3-1 (28:26; 25:19; 25:19) and took the victory in the entire tournament for the first time :) Congrats to all the Iranian users, too :) Enjoy, guys :drink: