2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• I miss a player like Sokolova. As much as Schcherban is playing good today, she still makes some stupid mistakes...

• My goodness, it must be very painful for Kotoh to have the ball hit her face directly!

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• blocks worked in some crucial points, Russia 8-7 and now 11-9, two points wide leading...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I miss a player like Sokolova. As much as Schcherban is playing good today, she still makes some stupid mistakes...

I'm sure you didn't see Sokolova last season :)

• How long USA didn't lose ?...Bravo Serbia...So proud at European teams :D

I hope that USA will not win this World Cup because of Karch and Destinee H. He needs her !

Russia is playing good, and Kosheleva is ready :box:

US was just beat by China in WGP this year in Hong Kong. But yes Serbia's win is marvelous.

• Finally one great block by Katja Orlova :obey:

I hope Koto is alright, she and Kosheleva have been so sweet :D

• What? GP does not mean anything for them right now...World Cup means so much more...they want the gold at the Olympics. That's what they are fighting for in the last 8 years

i mean winning a tournament makes you always lose your energy and motivation..even such a professional team like Usa

• I'm sure you didn't see Sokolova last season :)

Actually I did. But I'm sure you can't interpret a simple sentence. I said I miss a player LIKE Sokolova, never said I miss her.

• Japan is making Russian players totally fatigued by combining spiking with tipping, smart move by less taller team.

• Congrats to Russia, but what a fight by Japan! Thanks girls for this incredible match :flower:

My personal mvp - Scherban or Malova.