2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• Serbia need to win against Russia, Russia need to win against China and USA....If Russia and Serbian won all other matches than 2 European tems are going to Rio :D..Hard but good luck :super: :win:

For this to happen, Serbia needs to win against Russia 3-2 (and assuming Serbia beats Japan of course) and Russia needs to win 3-0 , 3-1 to both USA and China as the teams will have the same number of matches won. It's an uphill task but still a possibility.

Contemplating about the future matches, I hope we get a high quality game on the USAxRUS match. USA needs to use their speed advantage against the Russians and force the middles in front as much as they can seeing how weak and slow the Russian blockers are especially when Lyubushkina is in front. Russia on the other hand, knows their pin hitters are more powerful and they just need to have stable passing, and "block touches" and they can respond with counterattacks. Very interesting match to say the least :box:

• No Russia can lose against Serbia and win against China and USA with score 3:2 because first goes victories than points

• With a player like Costagrande, Argentina would work better. They don't have a stable player, perhaps only Sosa. Both Fresco and Boscacci are too weak.

God, Orlova can't hit at all, it's either dug or blocked. She's been pretty much useless throughout the tournament.

• Fetisova already with a couple of kill blocks. She's the best Russian MB right now in terms of blocks. I wonder why Marichev is not letting Daria Isaeva play right now.. Malykh is not really playing her best from what I've seen so far.

• Completely agree. Orlova is a typical superliga player, Fetisova is much much better. Lyubushkina (Bogacheva) is weak as well in terms of blocks but I like how fast she moves.

• Just watching USA-Peru, Larson, Akinradewo, Hill, Banwarth resting and Dixon, Easy, Robinson, Hagglund, Gibbemeyer playing. Christa looks fine fortunately.

I feel sorry for Megan Easy, but I'd prefer Vansant over her by miles.

• Fetisova already with a couple of kill blocks. She's the best Russian MB right now in terms of blocks. I wonder why Marichev is not letting Daria Isaeva play right now.. Malykh is not really playing her best from what I've seen so far.

Agree. I was even thinking of having her as starter against weaker teams so as to give Goncharova a rest.

• Serbia 11-0 Algeria :down:

Edit : First point by Algeria finally, now it's 1-16, they have to thank Busa for that mistake.

• Serbia 25-3 Algeria 8| Isn't it a new record? Kind of sad to see this score in the world cup.

• Fivb should change the World Cúp format for tóp 12 of ranking. We already have WCH for all team over the world, the WC should be different.

• African teams are joke,+ Peru, Cuba..Argentina puts good fight but they are not still on that level
    DOM without Dela Cruz is average team

• Qiuyue Wei is back up for Xia Ding today! :heart:

South Korea is playing a bit different than usual. They don't rely on KYK always and forever. Setter is trying to move the opponent blockers. For now korean bocks are making the difference.

No Chunlei Zeng, no Xinyue Yuan and no Jingsi Shen for China.

• For European Teams it is better than China lose against Korea :P :whistle: