2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• Why OBMOCHAEVA is out? Do the RUS team give up the 1st game? Oops, just momentarily :-)

JUst Can't imagine the RUS team playing against the mighty teams without OBMOCHAEVA and KOSHELEVA :lol:

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Edited 2 times, last by samsara ().

• No, It's just a temporary substitution, haven't you seen Russia before?

Russians are terrible at digging and Maja is basically fooling russian blockers out there.

• Stupid mistakes cost Serbia that set. Can't believe how bad Nikolic was, but Terzic only brings her off at 23-22. Ridiculous. No doubt she'll be back for the start of the next set as well.

• The match is being totally the opposite to what I expected...Serbs are passing very bad, only Boskovic playing superb, Nikolic and Popovic must be better at reception in order to win.

Russians serves working very well so far, especially Orlova's.

• Goncharova sealed that first set for Russia. And, did I just see Goncharova and Malykh do high fives? Wow :lol:

• Goncharova sealed that first set for Russia. And, did I just see Goncharova and Malykh do high fives? Wow :lol:

I saw it too, I don't think there's any problem between two Natashas :D Tanya on fire now.

• Meanwhile ARG give a good fight vs USA in G2

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• Orlova blocking really good today. Meanwhile, Scherban not playing really well, maybe they can try Pasynkova? On the other side Boskovic attacks are superb :white:

• In truth, Serbia just haven't been good enough so far. Mihajlovic has not done enough and reception has been poor from everyone. Even the MBs aren't playing great.