2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• :D
    everyteam can have "if's" but no need to talk about them on and on and on.. :pinch:

I get your point, but I think this is unfair. Everyone should be free to talk about what they want, as long as they are not disrespectfull right? I mean, We also see turkish talking about the same Turkish Nt problems over and over again in different topics in this forum...so whats the difference? And that goes pretty much for the hole thing, all treats, myself I speak much times about the same thing....we all do. So...just let it be. ;)

If you don't want it, dont address to it and the topic will move forward. You speak about what you want and others will speak about they want and some will address to some posts others to others...and that is it. :drink: :thumbup:

• Russia must win 3 matches.
    And that's it. Russia WC champion and with Serbia qualify to OG.

• Japan was amazing against serbia. That's what I call to play volleyball! This team is the perfect exemple of great team organisation and perfect ball control.
    They are not tall, they are not strong but they use their strength at almost 100% and everyplayer is commited to the team. Great exemple to folow
    Serbia would have lost if Boskovic and Mihajlovic were not Monsters today! (But I guess ha panées bloc helped them a lot).

• I wonder if Japan may surprise China. Last day of long tournament, coming off of a very tough match against Russia.

• I get your point, but I think this is unfair. Everyone should be free to talk about what they want, as long as they are not disrespectfull right? I mean, We also see turkish talking about the same Turkish Nt problems over and over again in different topics in this forum...so whats the difference? And that goes pretty much for the hole thing, all treats, myself I speak much times about the same thing....we all do. So...just let it be. ;)

If you don't want it, dont address to it and the topic will move forward. You speak about what you want and others will speak about they want and some will address to some posts others to others...and that is it. :drink: :thumbup:

Quite true, Joanna! I remember in 2010 world champs, people were saying that Brazil could have won the gold IF Paula and Mari were there. Turkey could have better chances at 2013 ech IF Neriman and Eda were there. So you see, it's not just Russia who's the.IF team but pretty much all the teams :rolleyes:

get your point, but I think this is unfair. Everyone should be free to talk about what they want, as long as they are not disrespectfull right? I mean, We also see turkish talking about the same Turkish Nt problems over and over again in different topics in this forum...so whats the difference? And that goes pretty much for the hole thing, all treats, myself I speak much times about the same thing....we all do. So...just let it be. ;)

If you don't want it, dont address to it and the topic will move forward. You speak about what you want and others will speak about they want and some will address to some posts others to others...and that is it. :drink: :thumbup

""of course everyone is free to talk...this is my opinion and i dont stop anyone from using their right to talk...maybe in russian topic this is more acceptable but here seeing all the same stuff is really boring (the same would be for turkish nt) and i just expressed my feeling..if someone else say the same about me i would check myself if they were right..IMHO, long quotes and the posts saying all the same matters are boring and tiring to read... ;)

• ""of course everyone is free to talk...this is my opinion and i dont stop anyone from using their right to talk...maybe in russian topic this is more acceptable but here seeing all the same stuff is really boring (the same would be for turkish nt) and i just expressed my feeling..if someone else say the same about me i would check myself if they were right..IMHO, long quotes and the posts saying all the same matters are boring and tiring to read... ;)

All good. ^^

• Japan was amazing against serbia. That's what I call to play volleyball! This team is the perfect exemple of great team organisation and perfect ball control.
    They are not tall, they are not strong but they use their strength at almost 100% and everyplayer is commited to the team. Great exemple to folow
    Serbia would have lost if Boskovic and Mihajlovic were not Monsters today! (But I guess ha panées bloc helped them a lot).

totally agree with you. i'm not JPN's biggest fan by far -- you know what are my favorite teams -- but did you see how JPN digs and defends marvelously, and they serve well, pass well, set well, they do all the basics and fundamentals well. everything that some big, tall teams (like DOM) don't do! and in spite of being so short, they also attack well by attacking fast and smart. (and you saw in the match against DOM, JPN even had one more block than DOM).

btw some people were surprised to see uchiseto subbing in for ishii or koga, but uchiseto was a smart hitter and got several kills. reminds me of sakoda (big killer at WCh!) and even takada, another OH that is not very tall or powerful, but got many kills against much taller blockers.

i have to say, i did not watch the whole match but just from 3rd set forward, and i thought SER was also digging and defending well many times. even DOM does that too sometimes. so all teams make progress these days...

• :D
    everyteam can have "if's" but no need to talk about them on and on and on.. :pinch:

Why dont you just stop reading those if parts then? ;) simple life. I never thought someone would complain about this. Arent u the one asking about turkish NT stuff in some wrong threads? Im also bored of that, if you ask me.

So If you mean Im the "Especially someone", I encourage you just block me, so that you wont see my posts anymore, thats what Im doing for some users. Once again, easy life.

• All these posts talking about one specific team and some people complaining, that it sometimes it gets repetitive that I understand. But these are observations, and to some like me, who is a fan of the Russian team it's pretty natural I guess. I never expected I could offend anyone regarding my posts about Russia. It's simple really. Don't like the topic? Just ignore and move on to the next. Myself, if I have little to say on a certain topic, especially if it concerns other teams I'm not particularly interested with, I dont comment. Period. Life goes on.
    Let's all go back to a more meaningful discussion shall we? :wavy:

• All these posts talking about one specific team and some people complaining, that it sometimes it gets repetitive that I understand. But these are observations, and to some like me, who is a fan of the Russian team it's pretty natural I guess. I never expected I could offend anyone regarding my posts about Russia. It's simple really. Don't like the topic? Just ignore and move on to the next. Myself, if I have little to say on a certain topic, especially if it concerns other teams I'm not particularly interested with, I dont comment. Period. Life goes on.
    Let's all go back to a more meaningful discussion shall we? :wavy:

I couldn't agree more, that's actually what I learned a few months ago, being careless is simply better than arguing about really useless stuff. It's just...infinite. If you aren't interested, don't participate and live your life ;) easy life.

• ""of course everyone is free to talk...this is my opinion and i dont stop anyone from using their right to talk...maybe in russian topic this is more acceptable but here seeing all the same stuff is really boring (the same would be for turkish nt) and i just expressed my feeling..if someone else say the same about me i would check myself if they were right..IMHO, long quotes and the posts saying all the same matters are boring and tiring to read... ;)

That's why I suggested a "like" and "dislike" button for each entry where you can simply click on dislike for certain entries. I think it will be also to add the sum of likes/dislikes in our profiles so people see how reliable/provocative/objective a user is.However "Admins" did not seem to pay attention to me at all :sos:

• actually the posts i adressed to were Emil's when i get here i see his complaints about Marichev and some missing russian midddles :rolll: :P ..i think saying new things or at least adding new "words" to your stuff would be more fun to read :win: ..there are some others talking about similiar matters but i dont find them boring bcz they say someting new in their new posts (f.e russian volley fan ..)

• That's why I suggested a "like" and "dislike" button for each entry where you can simply click on dislike for certain entries. I think it will be also to add the sum of likes/dislikes in our profiles so people see how reliable/provocative/objective a user is.However "Admins" did not seem to pay attention to me at all :sos:

good idea!

• actually the posts i adressed to were Emil's when i get here i see his complaints about Marichev and some missing russian midddles :rolll: :P ..i think saying new things or at least adding new "words" to your stuff would be more fun to read :win: ..there are some others talking about similiar matters but i dont find them boring bcz they say someting new in their new posts (f.e russian volley fan ..)

Once again, I encourage you to click "ignore this user" botton, It would be more fun not reading what you don't want to read.