2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• Kindly rejected, I don't need anything from you ;)

Actual volleyball talk - I can't wait for RUS-USA match. Davai Rosiya, save europe's little butt! :D

• It's funny how Emil says he just simply doesn't care anymore but keeps arguing with Canter :lol: :lol: :lol:

• And it's funny some stranger came and said it's arguing, it's not, I'm just giving him a friendly recommendation ;)

• And it's funny some stranger came and said it's arguing, it's not, I'm just giving him a friendly recommendation ;)

if you don't want anyone to comment on your PUBLIC posts, just go to private messages (now I'm the one giving you a friendly recommendation) :cheesy:

• if you don't want anyone to comment on your PUBLIC posts, just go to private messages (now I'm the one giving you a friendly recommendation) :cheesy:

I'll consider it.

• they should...I mean, it would be easier to not have Serbia in the european qualification

• they should...I mean, it would be easier to not have Serbia in the european qualification

Burcu Hakyemez (an old volleybaall player now a tv programmer) wants serbia as opponent in Ankara rather than russsia...both are tough for us..i dont know which one i would want in Ankara :D

• I know and i hope Russia will beat both usa and china so together with serbia they will qualify

terzic already loves RUssian volleyball as he expressed that he wants to return in Russia
    and he will love it more if they will qualify at the olympics together hahahha

• I can only imagine the amount of pressure the Russians have right now..

Russia beats USA & China.. Russia and Serbia to Rio
    Russia beats only one of USA/China.. Russia does not qualify
    Russia beats neither one of USA/China.. Russia AND Serbia out!

^I am leaving Japan on my scenario above as they basically already shot themselves in the foot by winning that game with DOM in 5.. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Japan will face China last and they wouldn't want to win that match as it means China will not qualify and will be in Asian qualifier :lol:

OT, i noticed when the Russian anthem plays, I haven't seen Goncharova sing or at least "attempt" to sing the national anthem.. I'm thinking because she is not Russian but Ukranian by birth? I have seen Muserskiy do it :whistle:

Last, guys stop with all the bickering already. Everyone has his own place in the sun :win:

• Honestly I dont think Japan will make any efford to beat China in the last game, specially if that makes difference in the qualification process. After all they compete for the same spot in local qualification...and not haivng to compete with China in Asian Qualification not a bad thing...

so again, this last game being Japan x China, another mistake from FIVB.....since it could give chances for an arranged result...

• Yes, you're right that Japan will face China in the last match. And I'd said it earlier that if China defeat Russia (and of course DOM) then Japan won't try heartedly to be the last hurdle for they don't want to have a formidable opponent in Asian qualifier :lol: though I ain't saying that Japan have better odds to beat China. So most likely China will reap their Rio ticket here :drink: (I'll have my beer ready to celebrate it!)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• right! i completly agree on japan's not wanting to beat China in the last match due to avoiding facing them as an opponent in AQT in case China doent qualify here

its very hard for russia to beat both china and usa..especially usa match will be tough...serbia seems to have lost its chance by leaving 1 point in japan match

usa
    china

or usa +serb will qualify

serb+rus would be wow :lol:

• Honestly I dont think Japan will make any efford to beat China in the last game, specially if that makes difference in the qualification process. After all they compete for the same spot in local qualification...and not haivng to compete with China in Asian Qualification not a bad thing...

so again, this last game being Japan x China, another mistake from FIVB.....since it could give chances for an arranged result...

Well, seeing the current standing, I'll say that it's a well-thought fail-safe idea by FIVB. If Japan fail to keep up their chance before that match while China steadily pass with flying colors, Japan will have a say to decide the smoothness of their own next campaign in the Asian qualifier. After all, as many have said it here, Japan are the golden goose of FIVB, somehow an OG berth will be reserved for them :lol:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I say its a mistake cause its something they could predict it could happen and avoit, it would be the same as putting Russia x Serbia in last round....

you just shouldnt, when it comes to teams that compete in the same conference.

But again for me, all the idea of this World Cup sounds wrong to me....

You first makes a world qualification process, then a continental one...then a world qualification again.....I mean, Its crazy.

• The next two matches, RUSxUSA & RUSxCHN will arguably be the most game changing of all at this point in the tournament. The only chance Russia can beat the US if they put up a strong blocking and serving game. If they upset the US, it is Russia's game to lose against China.

In the very unlikely chance both Serbia and Russia qualify, Russia will take gold no?

• The next two matches, RUSxUSA & RUSxCHN will arguably be the most game changing of all at this point in the tournament. The only chance Russia can beat the US if they put up a strong blocking and serving game. If they upset the US, it is Russia's game to lose against China.

In the very unlikely chance both Serbia and Russia qualify, Russia will take gold no?

serbia was able to beat then why not Russia ?

• maybe it's a chance for both Serbia and Russia to qualify to WC, but being realistic, USA will rather qualify, I hope that Serbia will steal China 2nd spot :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game