2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• The Serbian team are on relax mode, no matter as long as winning, 3-0 / 3-1 / 3-2 has the same effect :lol:

Will be entertaining to watch them granting a 5-set contest to ARG :dance6: I have no doubt the match is theirs eventually!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Okay okay... Serbian cuties, enough for the play play n entertainment... now I have enough the show!

Please get back to play the true game to win over your great Championship campaign here, and please please do not throw away your ticket to the 2016 Rio OG.

Have no worry, the USA team will earn their own ticket in duly time...

Oh Serbian Serbian.... I find it hard to decipher you :olympia: :olympia:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Tiredness. Chinese would definitely show that too, if they had play USA not Dominicana yestreday. China deserved the win today, they played better, but nothing to scream about, too dependable on Zhu Ting, boring to watch.

I wonder to know what your opinion was when Serbia lost China but won USA in the next day, even what you are going to say if China beats Japan after against Russia.

Hehe. Lose is just lose, which is not determined by the schedule directly.

• I wonder to know what your opinion was when Serbia lost China but won USA in the next day, even what you are going to say if China beats Japan after against Russia.

Hehe. Lose is just lose, which is not determined by the schedule directly.

Playing the big teams on 1 and 2 day of the tournament isn't the same like playing them at the end of second week, I think it's obvious. It's Russian problem they are too dependable on Goncharova and she looked very tired. But China has absolutely the same problem - too dependable on Zhu Ting. And if Zhu isn't on fire, China got nothing to show in terms of game level, as we saw against Korea. So I think China was lucky with the schedule. You think whatever you like.

• Playing the big teams on 1 and 2 day of the tournament isn't the same like playing them at the end of second week, I think it's obvious. It's Russian problem they are too dependable on Goncharova and she looked very tired. But China has absolutely the same problem - too dependable on Zhu Ting. And if Zhu isn't on fire, China got nothing to show in terms of game level, as we saw against Korea. So I think China was lucky with the schedule. You think whatever you like.

according to your theory, the winner of the tournament, if not Russia, shall be lucky enough due to the nice arrangement of schedule.

we all knows, the schedule was arranged by the seeding numbers of the each team (world ranking), and only two matches were chosen by Japan as a prority of hosting the tournament, if i am not mistaken, Japan chose to against Russia in the 3rd match day and Japan would like to see China vs USA in the first phase, that was it.
    i cannot see any clue China could take the advantage from schedule, on the contrary, can you imagine how the overwhelming load will be on China, when they finished a tough match against serbia, and lost to USA by close game points in the third match day.

of course, China was lucky, but absolutely not only because of the good luck. they didnt make mistakes as US and Russia did. China just tried to win each match as they could. meanwhile Russia failed. and US even couldnt actualise a win over Russia after a two-day off back to the 4th phase.

hope China would win over Japan tonite and show the world that they are doing something really miracle.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• Oh my god Serbia was one step from hell, but managed to get back to heaven fortunately! I'm happy for them as they managed to qualify, showing good game and great fighting spirit as always, but I'm also happy as one european country at least qualify.
    They couldn't have been two, pity that Russia lost yesterday!

• hope China would win over Japan tonite and show the world that they are doing something really miracle.

Miracle?)) Oh, let's think. What would be more profitable for Japan in the game that they have absolutely no interest in outcome. To win against China would mean have to face them again in the qualification tournament. Or to lose now and let them get that Rio ticket and make your road easier.
    Huuummm... Such a tough choise. And of course win for China would be a pure miracle and no luck (or good thought) has been put into scheduling process.

• Btw, Terzic gave an interview to Sport-express and said - Such a pitty we're not playing Russians on the last day of the tournament.
    I think this Round Robin system is really must go, coaches are not even ashamed to admit they're abusing it.