2015 World Cup - Japan - 8/22

• China leading 2-1, which means Russia officially ends 4th. Chinese young MB, Yuan Xinyue, will be a dominating player. I guess she was MVP in 2013 Youth Championship. She is screaming too loud and being provocative with the japanese. But she is just 18, she will learn with the time. There is Lang Ping :)

Yes, you are right, she was born in 96 so it's nothing weird to see some childish behaviour by her. But same as yesterday in 4th set in Russia, today she also made crucial sub - five points from her in third set.

• China leading 2-1, which means Russia officially ends 4th. Chinese young MB, Yuan Xinyue, will be a dominating player. I guess she was MVP in 2013 Youth Championship. She is screaming too loud and being provocative with the japanese. But she is just 18, she will learn with the time. There is Lang Ping :)

agree on Yuan..

• What a spike by Zhang... :o

• It wasn't his thought there. He was so Russia-friendly in that interview, I think he was referring that if Russia and Serbia played on the last today, they'd have an opprtunity to fix the result for both teams.

so the schedule worked out well if the slavic sisters cannot fix their last match.

anyone watching this last match can still say that JPN will fix the result by losing? if that's the case, they haven't told the lines judges because they are trying hard to give it to JPN.

• so the schedule worked out well if the slavic sisters cannot fix their last match.

I actually have an impression that Russian and Serbian players don't really like each other all that much. On the other hand, SRB and USA team seem to get along well.

I think Terzić would have done the same for any European team. He may be fond of all things Russia, but in the same interview he openly states that FIVB's treatment of Europe is unfair and that he wishes that two European teams would qualify though World Cup.

• the local commentator says China by this win, is going to reach Cuban Wc receord

It is true. China will be 4 time champions as Cuba. But Cuba got 2 records: the first who won 4 STRAIGHT titles.

• Congrats to China, very deserved win. I think Japan tried fairly well and it didn't look like they could have done any more than they did in this match, in spite of the non-substitution for serve in 4th set and Koga serving 5 meter out...but again, completely deserved win for China!

• Congrats China for the win despite not having Hui Ruoqi and Wei Qiuyue. Just one thing I really dislike: Yuan's high pitched screams. It hurts my ears. Ugh.