2015 FIVB World League

• I am also very impressed by the science and technology behing the USA team. I didn't believe that robots can be considered human from other humans for such a long period :lol:

Well, i guess they only take their job seriously and act like true professionals over there. Maybe thats an example, Bulgaria some other countries might follow..... :D :gone:

• Brilliant! I remember about 15 years ago when Iran won a set from South Korea for the first time (Iran lost 3-1), we were very happy that our volleyball has reached a level that we can win a set from South Korea! Now beating Russia in Kazan. (Although Russian reception was awful)

• So looking forward to the second match between USA and POL later this evening!

• If Iran, Poland, USA, Australia, Italy, Serbia and Brazil cooperate well they can send Russia to the second group.

• Well, i guess they only take their job seriously and act like true professionals over there. Maybe thats an example, Bulgaria some other countries might follow..... :D :gone:

To ERR is human, they don't ERR therefore they are not human, QED.

• Fell asleep watching CAN vs BUL's 1st set...

Glad to see Zhekov back though.

• US 1-1 POL, go 5 set for 10,000 audiences and the viewers at home :D Anderson 3m attack is powerful. Poland's libero had many incredible digs :)))

• After two tight sets, now USA is trashing Poland in the third set. Anderson´serves are destroying polish reception, there is no way to set. American block is a wall in this set. Polish defense has dicreased. It was superb in the first sets.

• Congrates to Us team, It's very difficulty to choose the players for line up, their players are same level. POL reception last 2 sets were unstable.

• Canada - Bulgaria 3:1. Bulgaria played with the fourth squad, but that was not the reason for the loss. We had 0% in reception, literally. 40 unforced errors for four sets, for the last 15 matches from the previous and this year we make an average of 9-10 errors per set, instead of 3-4. This is amateur level. Plamen blames the players and to an extent he is right /they push themselves more for the clubs, we are not a patriotic country like Serbia/ but the main blame is his. The level of errors is directly an effect from the training system. If they don't practice enough with the ball and only lift puny weights /I haven't seen them clean 160kg or squat bellow parallel with 200kg like real athletes from track and field do/ they will be both tired and erroneous. I don't like this style of management "blame the players". Management is the problem, management is the place where 94% of all errors happen /at least for the undustry/.

Edit: Penchev should not get too much passes to spike, he receives everything, because Salparov is clearly still in Kazan in his head and has ridicoulous reception. You can't receive all serves and be succesful spiker if you don't jump like Michael Jordan. The player I liked was Todorov, he came and scored 10 pts in the last two sets - 2 blocks and 8/10 in attack. He has been fairly consistent so far. Agontsev uses him well.

• Aaron Russel: 19 kills out of 23 attempts, 13 excellent receptions out of 15 attempts :white:

Poland almost gave away a whole set just by spiking errors (23 faults). It is probably time to give rest for some players. Since the beginning of WCH, some of the guys are non-stop playing competitive matches.

stats: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/vo…015-1/WL2015-1_p3-022.pdf

• And Russia lost with 39 errors vs Iran. Poland, Russia, Bulgaria, the error-men :D

• Even though Canada has already made a big difference in points with us, I still feel we can make it to final 4 if we play the last 3 weekends with our A team. Bulgaria seems uninterested in this and I feel confident going against this Canadian team at home. Plus, I'm starting to notice some improvements on our team structure, even though is not the main team playing yet.