2015 FIVB World League

• Argentina needs one more good OH to become finally top team, there is no problem with attacker but OH. Gonzales is quite good attacker and he's improving every season in club, Conte, Uriarte, De Cecco, Sole world class players. Why Quiroga is not playing now?

• Nikolov's point was our point, only the last is doubtful

I really don't agree, for me it landed clearly on the line.

Argentina needs one more good OH to become finally top team, there is no problem with attacker but OH. Gonzales is quite good attacker and he's improving every season in club, Conte, Uriarte, De Cecco, Sole world class players. Why Quiroga is not playing now?

Because the coach thinks that due to the characteristic of the team we should always play with a defensive OH like Filardi or Zornetta. The problem is Filardi has been awful in reception this weekend and the last.

• It was hard to see thanks to the lack of equipment in our hall, unfortunately

• I think that Nikolov's ball was on the line too.

By the way, I still think that Argentina's biggest problem is in the OPP position. Gonzalez is simply not good enough.

• I think that Nikolov's ball was on the line too.

By the way, I still think that Argentina's biggest problem is in the OPP position. Gonzalez is simply not good enough.

There really isn't anyone else... If only we had a Milinkovic right now, we would be Division I material. Conte in Opp hasn't been tried so far (but Ramos was, wtf).

• If Aleksiev hits the face of Uriarte one more time, we may actually reach a tiebreak.

• There really isn't anyone else... If only we had a Milinkovic right now, we would be Division I material. Conte in Opp hasn't been tried so far (but Ramos was, wtf).

I remember reading Velasco would use Conte as receiving OPP (orsomething like that) and I'm wondering what happened to that idea. :whistle: I know Pereyra is a mess, but what happened to him? He still had some relatively good games every once in a while.

• Congratulations to Argentina! They got what they deserved. Shameful display on our side. This attitude will cost is dearly.

• So Argentina is going to play tough match against rested France without injuries. Bulgaria also with injuries with Belgium easier road to final but neither Argentina nor Bulgaria can win over France. Injury competition gave clear situation, I'm so disappointed. More interesting are matches of 3rd division like now Montenegro-Egypt, lol.

I must agree with saishuu, USA with win group could make problem on its own request. Rested France and Brazil at home versus Italy with injured Lanza, Serbia with newly-built quality.

• So Argentina is going to play tough match against rested France without injuries. Bulgaria also with injuries with Belgium easier road to final but neither Argentina or Bulgaria can win over France. Injury competition gave clear situation, I'm so disappointed. More interesting are matches of 3rd division like now Montenegro-Egypt, lol.

I must agree with saishuu, USA with win group could make problem on its own request. Rested France and Brazil at home versus Italy with injured Lanza, Serbia with newly-built quality.

5 days is more than enough time to recover in volleyball, more so because we don't have to travel anywhere. We'll see if Gonzalez can recover, but he's not THAT important anyway. Of course I'm not saying we are going to win, but it should be a tighter match than most are expecting. France is not the typical team that can crush Argentina with brute force like Poland or Russia.

• I don't think it is that easy to predict that France will surely get the win. First, Argentina can beat them, second, Bulgaria has repeatedly beat them on important occasions and plays at home so nothing is certain. France play the best volleyball, but that is not equivalent to being the strongest team. Some more unbalanced teams are stronger.

• There are not many teams in the world that can afford to lose player like Sokolov, Skrimov without losing quality. In normal conditions, with all healthy players matches would be equal. I'm not even saying about big power of France and I am not against them but they're just rested like no other team, hard to imagine from fan side how it can affect on result. For them world league already started. Also in their group was lack of efford with rivals like Korea, Japan that have short, childish players compared to rivals of other teams. But it's sport, when you have favorable conditions you have to use it.

• There are only 2 things against France this year, no matter how well rested they are: 1) facing weaker opponents throughout the entire league 2) always messing up in important moments. All 3 teams can beat them one-to-one, so it shouldn't be as easy as expected for them to advance.

• but neither Argentina nor Bulgaria can win over France.

I bet that Argentina will win the 1/2 final. France got used to play vs weak teams and now suddenly they will have to switch at least 2 gears up.