2015 FIVB World League

• Today's the day for the Division II Final Group semis in Varna. A bit strange, Bulgaria decided to play the earlier game when people will still be at work. The hall should be full nevertheless.

• I thought Alexiev was much better than Skrimov when it comes to hitting, but NO~!

Wish Skrimov was on, at least his jump serve is really good and sometimes makes difference.

• Nikolov Bulgaria is serving and blocking better now. Not a really high level match so far.....

• Bulgaria now in full control of the match. I haven't seen Belgium for quite a while but today i am a bit shocked how weak they are :white:

If Bulgaria hasn't fell asleep during last two sets i see no way how Belgium can still win this.....

• Seeing how bad Belfium is I really feel sorry for Canada. They were very unlucky to be in such a tough group.
    Now vamos Argentina.

• Belgium was bad because we were strong. We didn't let them breathe from serves.

• bulgaria has done it . their perfomance was really dominant .in serve & block they were a perfect team and probably we will see a interesting finall between bulgaria-france . if bulgaria would reduce their errors they will be a powerful team and can hurt any team .

• bulgaria has done it . their perfomance was really dominant .in serve & block they were a perfect team and probably we will see a interesting finall between bulgaria-france . if bulgaria would reduce they errors they will be a powerful team and can hurt any team .

Bulgaria is consistently among the top 8 teams on all major competitions since beginning of volleyball with very few exceptions. We had 4 consecutive fourth places in 2012-2013 and had one very bad year in 2014. We ARE a very powerful team and we did hurt a lot of champions /for example we beat Poland in 2012 OG, 2013 WL and ECH and they got the gold in 2014, 2011 only we beat Russia in the World League, etc./

• Bulgaria is consistently among the top 8 teams on all major competitions since beginning of volleyball with very fiew exceptions. We had 4 consecutive fourth places in 2012-2013 and had one very bad year in 2014. We ARE a very powerful team and we did hurt a lot of champions /for example we beat Poland in 2012 OG, 2013 WL and ECH and they got the gold in 2014, 2011 only we beat Russia in the World League, etc./

yes , i know about history of bulgarian volleyball . unfortunately they were weak in 2014 but we see this year even without Sokolov injury and absence of Kaziyski , two major players of this team , they proved their performance tonight . i hope ur team would be better & better and we will see bulgaria in F6 but we cant ignore the power of French team . they were like bulgaria belong to the top teams in the world. :box:

• I think Bulgaria, France and Argentina deserve their place in division one, I hope they will change the scheme for next year.

• This team of France has been almost ghost-like... Everyone on court can set fast, can dig well, and can hit creatively...

It's like 6 setters and hitters on court!

Just AMAZING!

• Argentina cant receive shit :wall: they have been parting whole week or what

• Can I have your link for the match, please? :)

Edit: I watched some of it, very one sided game.

• Very low sets by De Cecco and Uriarte

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Le Goff with cool polynesian tats :thumbup:
    Raylight, bet365 has it live

• Cheesus Christ.. the difference is enormous, in France everyone receives, everyone spikes, every one blocks and even when reception is messy any player sets well. Argentina looks like they got together yesterday and no one knows each other. Horrendous setting by both Uriarte and De Cecco, Closter looks like a headless chicken running around everywhere but not reaching any ball, half of the serves to the net, Conte and Gonzalez can't hit shit :hit: this is bordering amateurism. Just what they do in trainings??

Tomorrow I will just pretend this never happened.

• So far I don't notice any difference between this team and the last part of the Weber era. It's always the same shit, and that is because the players are just not good enough/are overrated. De Cecco and Uriarte never do shit for the NT (both are overrated obviously, Demian Gonzalez should play instead), Conte doesn't have attacking leader quality, he can only perform when he has another strong player by his side that can divide the opponent block's attention like in Skra with Wlazly, Gonzalez & Filardi wouldn't make the squad of any other top 12 nation, Closter is just very Green yet, Gauna can only attack, doesn't know what is to block... Poor Seba Sole, he's the only real quality of this team but has to play with these shitty players by the side.

The future looks very dark, hope we can see new players emerging in the youth world championships. Regardless, next year olympics are already a lost cause, they'll just go do tourism in Rio.

• Whatching Argentina game was hurting. How they changed from 3:0 with Bulgaria to that? What the hell?! Why Closter is in instead of Garocq? I think they don't have standard starting line=up and it's destroing them. On the other side it was a justice part, because Argentina shouldn't be playing in Varna F4