2015 FIVB World League

• Well, when I saw news about expelled Italian "stars" it reminds me 2013 year of Polish NT. Polish fans knows what I mean. :D Berutto is victim but also guilty of choosing not right people to work. I thought he could give a chance for Gianelli but NO. Just like Anastasi acted against Drzyzga. Ignaczak was also expelled from NT %. Bartman was out by Anastasi but it was too late for new personalites and on Autumn we lost ECH too. How ironic, even time is so similar. Berutto will be kicked off by federation after fail all tournaments. Berutto knew what he has after failed WCH 2014 but he didn't want to listen something is wrong. All this situation is like announced sentence. These young guys that didn't have possibility to play thanks to Berutto should say sorry, we won't help you. Anastasi like in fire at last match of his candency let finally Bociek, Zatorski, Drzyzga play. But it didn't help! Why? Because it was impossible to make well working team in such short time.

• How cheeky! Of course we did. The same way I think Bulgaria will soon be able to beat World Team N1 again ;)

lol That isn't cheeky but logic compares France and Bulgaria actual game.
    U d Us before Poland became World Team No 1.

• lol That isn't cheeky but logic compares France and Bulgaria actual game.
    U d Us before Poland became World Team No 1.

Which means what exactly? That Poland is invincible now and will never lose to France, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy or Serbia as long as they keep the WCH title? Try to apply the same logic you are referring to here ;)

• What did I do wrong? ?(

His post was to me not 4 U :rolleyes: You know, He believes that Bulgaria is able to beat every Team in the World but Saturday... They had bad day.. simply lol

• Which means what exactly? That Poland is invincible now and will never lose to France, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy or Serbia as long as they keep the WCH title? Try to apply the same logic you are referring to here ;)

We speak about Poland-Bulgaria relations. You beat Us but before World Title and for sure Poland will beat easily Bulgaria at the moment. Wait for future. I think one of Brazil/USA/France will beat Poland in SF or F.

• You know, Bartek, being arrogant never really was all to the good for us. Every time we wins something, thinking is the same - we can beat anyone anytime. I would never risk saying we for sure beat Bulgaria, same like any other team. And if it comes to Bulgaria, particularly, I think it's hard to forget how much they kicked us in past few important games, even now being world no 1 we shouldn't forget this.

I really don't like the way some conversations on this forum became nasty.

• You know, Bartek, being arrogant never really was all to the good for us. Every time we wins something, thinking is the same - we can beat anyone anytime. I would never risk saying we for sure beat Bulgaria, same like any other team. And if it comes to Bulgaria, particularly, I think it's hard to forget how much they kicked us in past few important games, even now being world no 1 we shouldn't forget this.

I really don't like the way some conversations on this forum became nasty.

Relax Drama Queen.

• Relax Drama Queen.

Easy, guys, nothing has happened. Bartek is right that right now Bulgaria is not a worthy match, but overall things could change dramatically, so bella has a point :) The discussion is quite OK. I don't know what you mean by nasty talks, I don't know about the female part of the forum, but on the male side things are normal. Yes, we've had trolls (who knows, maybe we still have some somewhere), but we tried to react accordingly. Actually, it was the topics these days that were sometimes hot and could generate tension, but my personal opinion is that the WL thread and the others I follow are running normally.

• Easy, guys, nothing has happened. Bartek is right that right now Bulgaria is not a worthy match, but overall things could change dramatically, so bella has a point :) The discussion is quite OK. I don't know what you mean by nasty talks, I don't know about the female part of the forum, but on the male side things are normal. Yes, we've had trolls (who knows, maybe we still have some somewhere), but we tried to react accordingly. Actually, it was the topics these days that were sometimes hot and could generate tension, but my personal opinion is that the WL thread and the others I follow are running normally.

Exactly, the guys who overreacted to the initial comment did not notice the emoticon at the end of the sentence (a winking eye). It was a little provocative but only a little and it was not worth the fuss.

• Exactly, the guys who overreacted to the initial comment did not notice the emoticon at the end of the sentence (a winking eye). It was a little provocative but only a little and it was not worth the fuss.

Actually, I got it, I mean the one with winking eye :D nasty talks appeared much earlier and luckily Yavor managed to fantastically cope with this. Don't you guys worry if me or any other user will have a little clash with Bartek, it's a kind of "classic" on this forum, no one's offended. Drama queen is not Bartek's invention, btw. It doesn't move me at all ;)

Back to business, guys :) Italian team has now much more trouble than we've ever had with trolls on this forum. I hope our Italian friends will keep us informed. The news is pretty hot in our media but still no details.

• More drama is coming. :D

The translation is this:

Ashling Sirocchi to Juantorena: the reason is easy journalists make questions, people have opinions to share. that's all... no one fears you.

Daniela Filippi to Ashling Sirocchi: Everyone fears him... he's the best in the world. L'hombre.

Ashling Sirocchi to Daniela Fillipi: He's the best no doubt... but no one fears him.

Juantorena to Ashling Sirocchi: Who are you? Do you understand volleyball?

Ashling Sirocchi to Juanterona: I'm Ivan's girlfriend. And yes... I understand volleyball.

Juantorena to Ashling Sirocchi: Then talk to your boyfriend and tell him to care about playing volleyball, and not talking bad about people, ok?

I stay on my mind. Juantorena can't even write in italian. He shouldn't be part of the NT. On the other side, I'm not by Zaytsev's and Travica's side anyway. No one of those 3 should be in NT anymore.

• More drama is coming. :D

Mrs Ashling Sirocchi was getting a little defensive because Ivan was... far from enthusiastic about Juantorena's proposal to Italy NT.

Back to business, guys :) Italian team has now much more trouble than we've ever had with trolls on this forum. I hope our Italian friends will keep us informed. The news is pretty hot in our media but still no details.

We've got a chronicle of the events (for which I found no first-hand confirmation) and Berruto's explanation.

The four musketeers, as well as their teammates, were expressly forbidden to come back to the hotel later than 11 pm on saturday. They deliberately disobey and they are found outside late at night, at 2 am.
    Berruto, sad and disappointed, talked to the representatives of our federation and decided to impose disciplinary action (in the name of "higher moral values", as he reported).
    Some say that he over-reacted, some say that it was just the straw that broke the camel's back, some say that the fact itself justifies such punishment. Between the lines, I understand that *at least one of the four* isn't a first offender...
    Reminder: Berruto had a confrontation with Zaytsev and others a week ago, as stated by the player himself (but the interview was propmtly removed from the web), which eventually lead to a positive reaction on the court when Italy beat Brazil.
    Reminder #2: what happened last year in Poland between the coach, the staff, the players, is still undisclosed. Because something must have happened.

• :white:
    So, after Cuba's implosion, Bulgarias constant fight with themselves, Russia's management problems this year, it is obviously Italy's turn now. :roll:

From a german perspective, I wouldn't mind benefitting from this overall bad management but for the sake of Volleyball i do hope that all these great Volleyball nations return to perform to their potential asap.....

• That conversation happened 3 years ago ;) If I remember correctly, Mrs Ashling Sirocchi was very active in that period , she tried to make fun of Juantorena after a Macerata victory.

Although I like Zaytsev very much, Savani-Travica-Zaytsev , former Macerata gangs attitude towards Juantorena was very rude, arrogant and for me even borderline racist. Right now none of these players are in Italian NT :lol: :lol:
    But can it count a victory for Osmany , I don't think so. One thing is sure, Italy is the biggest loser.

• Scarpetta, I guess you miss something. Savani is the only one who never said anything about Juantorena. Always Travica and Zaytsev talked about him telling how much they don't want him into the NT group. Savani never said anything! The same as Parodi, who's the one who was supposed to lose his position into the starting 6 at the time... Anyway, the moment I will see Juantorena with the italian jersey, I will never support that team anymore.

• Bartek, if we didn't kick your ass brutally for several crucual games you wouldn't be champion right now. We prepare champions, just like 2008 with USA or 2011 with Russia ;)

PS. Please, other Polish users do not feel offended by this choice of words, it is custom tailored for Bartek's needs :)