2015 FIVB World League

• Another example from the past;

Matthias -Sunday, September 8th 2013, 06:0pm
    I don't think there's any need bashing Bulgaria. They showed during WGP how good they can really play, and as I said before, that is the real problem. Anyone who has some idea about sports science will know what I'm talking about. Bulgaria peaked during WGP and couldn't keep this level, so their play now was far weaker. And they have two more problems: one is team/fighting spirit, I didn't see much of that today. The other is, as I already said during EL, Abbondanza. He just doesn't seem to connect with the team, today again it showed that he can't help them in difficult moments and players don't seem to respect him, at least some. And peaking too early also is a sign for bad season training planning...

http://www.volleywood.net/voll…bbondanza-flies-to-italy/

Source adds…
    “Bulgaria had a successful World Grand Prix and the team was expected to make it to the Final 4. The main problem was that Bulgaria peaked during the Grand Prix but miserably failed to maintain its level at Euro Volley and this is the part that breaks Marcello’s heart. He loves the team and he loves his job but it just didn’t all work out.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Well, since they liked my previous post, I'll give them better sources. Straight from Berruto's words. :D :rolll:

They should look at THIS. It comes from Berruto's personal blog. It is a post where he tells how much his capitan will be missed. Expecially because of the great person he is. And the best memory he has about him comes from the olympic medal cerimony, when Savani received his bronze medal and opened the suit, showing Bovolenta's shirt number 16.

Go writing how good the NT was and how bad is now. Good work, mates. :wavy:

• Especially for Triglav Kran and other people convinced that we are not very good and I am not objective:

http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=557037

Rado Stoychev says that we are above top 10 and bellow top 3 /as I wrote - between 4th and 10th depending on competition/ and believes that with Kaziyski and Sokolov we could beat any team, but ofcourse this is just his opinion.

• Well, since they liked my previous post, I'll give them better sources. Straight from Berruto's words. :D :rolll:

They should look at THIS. It comes from Berruto's personal blog. It is a post where he tells how much his capitan will be missed. Expecially because of the great person he is. And the best memory he has about him comes from the olympic medal cerimony, when Savani received his bronze medal and opened the suit, showing Bovolenta's shirt number 16.

Go writing how good the NT was and how bad is now. Good work, mates. :wavy:

That's so qute :lol:

Bartek - since 1970 is clear that our players don't want to win titles and are satisfied going on final or beating the future champion. I am not satisfied but I don't play or train them for strength. Just poor mentality and lack of will for victory. Not my fault.

• I don't know why I am leading yet another discussion with you, it's like listening to a broken gramophone, but let me do it once more very briefly. Every post of yours is linked to Stoychev, either with some weird, off-topic comparison or a quote and it has started to get embarrassing long time ago. I feel like you won't come here and write about stuff unless you have had a dose of Stoychev for the day. For God's sake, he is a great coach, but he is not almighty (and he is well-known for his self-confidence which would never allow him to be the underdog in any situation, regardless of what he says in interviews or how he treats Trento as a lesser title contender). In this interview he also claims that the number of different opinions equals the number of people there are, but you didn't quote that one. Yes, right now I can give you and Stoychev at least 7-8 teams that are better than Bulgaria, so we have no business shortly after top 3, but rather fight with top 10 teams. As we were discussing with Bartek and bella though, things could change dramatically, but I seriously doubt already that Konstantinov is the man to alter this situation. Stoychev mentions the absence of Sokolov and Kaziyski, but these are all big IFs. We don't know if we would beat France with them either, you can't compare two matches in a span of three years. Also, Stoychev, albeit an extremely successful club coach, couldn't in any way handle our NT and had no remarkable results (meaning no semis and no medals) even with Kaziyski, Sokolov, and whoever else he wanted to have. This should make you think that your mentor Stoychev might be wrong sometimes as well. I also enjoyed some games of the NT back then, but nothing more. So he is equally responsible for the missed opportunities by this generation. Sure, he wasn't left by the federation to stay an entire Olympic cycle, we all know most of the things he wanted to develop were great, but he had no results to earn himself more time.

Last, to be patriotic and to be objective are two different things. And you should acknowledge when your opponent gave you little chance to counter simply because they were much better and had spent these last three years working instead of leading internal fights.

Just like Stoychev, I can also have my own opinion.

• Ok. Game Over.

Bulgaria is World Team No 13, have Final Six now, so stop speak from the first to the last post here about the weak Team.

• Meanwhile in Italy... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

He kicks off Travica from the NT. New admin of volleyball players who never made the history.

Volleyball players who never made the history is a Facebook page which makes jokes about (not really strong/weak) volleyball players. :gone:

In case you don't know, italians love this kind of stuff... :D

• You wish :D
    Everyone must give their opinion about the mighty team of Bulgaria now! Only positive though, anything negative will be bashed severely :teach:

• Toniutti is actually pretty bad when the reception is not perfect. Maybe France should change the setter at some point because Brasil is serving very good for now

• But French defending and serving are awesome

• Sergio is so weak. He is main target in serving of France. Rezende senior should find young substitution like Zatorski or Shoji is. Rezende's incomprehensible, sentimental choices are so nice for rivals. I know Mario is such bad, nervous, he has character that stable libero shouldn't have but I don't believe there isn't any good young Brazilian libero in Brazilian league.

• Leroux is a serving machine