2015 FIVB World League

• Well, for me at least this was not an upset.

:thumbup: btw Vlado Nikolov said the other day that if there is any logic in vollevall France are going to win a medal from this F6

• congrats to france...ngapeth and rouzier regularly contributed..tillie did his job..french middles are good players...le rouex served very well...le gouf was good at blocking
    on the other hand, only lucarelly regularly got points for brazil..brazilian opp was bad,murilo was bad...i only liked lucarelli,bruno and lucas....isaac was bad too..brazil needs better offensive players...

• Awsome FRA :super: Rouzier was not good shape but he's the best scorer with 25pts. Ngapetp is quite young but he demonstrated his talent. Le Roux serves like a machine, so powerful :obey: and Greben will be the best libero of tournament if Fra is in semifinal.

Us and Fra in semi :))) hopefully

• France! :obey: What a fantastic win! I can't believe how much things changed just in a minute, while in first set they were blocked and blocked and again and again and again... French guys have really strong middle... oh c'mon, they're pretty solid on every position, even Antonin didn't get too frustrated today :D

Nice to see some great actions from Murilo, especially those two blocks in a row in the end of set - awesome! Guys, I'm not so up-to-date so... where actually is Sidao?

Well. first ref was awesome too, where's medal for him? :gone:

Hahahah, funny! :lol: We have this kind of page about ski jumpers :D

EDIT: HEY! Why not Anzani on the court right now?

• France! :obey: What a fantastic win! I can't believe how much things changed just in a minute, while in first set they were blocked and blocked and again and again and again... French guys have really strong middle... oh c'mon, they're pretty solid on every position, even Antonin didn't get too frustrated today :D

Nice to see some great actions from Murilo, especially those two blocks in a row in the end of set - awesome! Guys, I'm not so up-to-date so... where actually is Sidao?

Well. first ref was awesome too, where's medal for him? :gone:

He has an injury on his shoulder. He has to undergo surgery, but he decided to stick to conventional treatment with physical therapy until the Olymplics in order to try and go to Rio.

I hope France advances to semi and doesn't choke this year. I actually like these guys. Brazil, on the other hand, is screwed. Bernardinho's resistance to try more new guys out is gonna bite him in the ass big time.

• Hey, so far it's not that bad, Italians took first set. Hopefully Serbs will show more, they can do better than this for sure!

He has an injury on his shoulder. He has to undergo surgery, but he decided to stick to conventional treatment with physical therapy until the Olymplics in order to try and go to Rio.

Thanks for the answer! Sounds quite risky to me, I really hope he'll be just fine, succesful with this choice going at the Olympics and in the same time won't hurt himself. I can still remember how much risked Volkov last time... :S

• Volleyball psychology lesson one: Never loose the focus, even if you completely dominate your opponent at a certain point of match :teach: But good effort by Italy,too.....

Question for the italian users: How did Jovovic do in the past season? I wasn't the biggest fan of him during his time in friedrichshafen. Lots of talent, but not really a player for the difficult moments.....

• Today (and in general?), Serbia is missing a real good setter and libero.....

• Giannelli 3 aces in a row :what:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Serbia has gone. Thanks to "terrific kid" Giannelli :call:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Giannelli!!!! :teach:

Who is Massari? It is the first time i have heard his name. I follow italian league and I dont remember him. From which club is?

• Giannelli!!!! :teach:

Who is Massari? It is the first time i have heard his name. I follow italian league and I dont remember him. From which club is?

Piacenza. Very good digger and receiver, but obviously for the WC Parodi will come back instead of him

• Serbia made the most crucial mistake when they allowed us to come back in the third. It was the turning point.

Volleyball psychology lesson one: Never loose the focus, even if you completely dominate your opponent at a certain point of match :teach: But good effort by Italy,too.....

Question for the italian users: How did Jovovic do in the past season? I wasn't the biggest fan of him during his time in friedrichshafen. Lots of talent, but not really a player for the difficult moments.....

Jovovic was good. His team was broadcast only a few times, but the commentators praised him highly.

Is it me or Giannelli is exclusively using Trentino based players?

No, not really. He used Vettori when he was hot, he kept both middles involved...

• p.s. Even Lanza, very good match