2015 FIVB World League

• Deserved win for France. But I hope Ngapeth won't be MVP, except for the serves in 3rd set he didn't play well today and it would make his ego explode even more, already now he's probably the biggest narcisst in volleyball.

I don't quite agree. First, if not him, there's no one else who can win it. Possibly Grebennikov but they rarely give it to liberos.

He was not exceptional today but he did his share. He was huge yesterday when he had to cover for Tillie's absense. He has been clutch all tournament and again he delivered at the end of the third set. If Serbia won it, who knows what would've happened. And I don't agree about his personality. Yes, he is often a show-off, but he is respectful to his opponents and is very popular among the elite volleyball community. By that I not only mean fans but also among players and coaches from other countries and clubs.

About the match and tournament - totally deserved win by France. What a team :obey:

• France comming from div2 and winning the WL only proves that the current format is not good. There are valuable and good teams outside div1 like Germany, Argentina, Canada, Bulgaria that on a good day can beat any of the div1 teams.

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• France comming from div2 and winning the WL only proves that the current format is not good. There are valuable and good teams outside div1 like Germany, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria that on a good day can beat any of the div1 teams.

You're right.. I don't like this format too and France showed it today by winning! On the other hand I reckon that is it difficult to find a good format in order to make all good teams play against each other. Maybe a solution could be keeping the three level format but letting more team in the first one.

• I don't quite agree. First, if not him, there's no one else who can win it. Possibly Grebennikov but they rarely give it to liberos.

He was not exceptional today but he did his share. He was huge yesterday when he had to cover for Tillie's absense. He has been clutch all tournament and again he delivered at the end of the third set. If Serbia won it, who knows what would've happened. And I don't agree about his personality. Yes, he is often a show-off, but he is respectful to his opponents and is very popular among the elite volleyball community. By that I not only mean fans but also among players and coaches from other countries and clubs.

About the match and tournament - totally deserved win by France. What a team :obey:

Totally agree. Ngapeth is their go-to guy. A world class player no doubt.

• France comming from div2 and winning the WL only proves that the current format is not good. There are valuable and good teams outside div1 like Germany, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria that on a good day can beat any of the div1 teams.

It was not only a good day, France proved whole tournament :D

• They should arrange some award for best tattoos. Le Goff would win it :D

• Congrats for French team! Truly deserved victory! They seem to be tireless, first winning the 2nd division, then almost immediately flying to Rio and win here as well. Amazing! Such an exciting team to watch, more and more exciting I would even say! ;)

• I quite agree with these awards, except for libero (nothing against Zatorski, but I liked more Grebennikov and even Shoji).
    Best opposite was hard to give as also Rouzier and Anderson were really good. Also Kurek had a great tournament but today he basically didn't play!

Toniutti :heart:

• I don't like this French team (except Grebennikov and Tillie) and I hate the narcist and ridiculous N'gapeth(although he was rightly given MVP award). What a sad day :down:
    Too bad Grbic couldn't do what Stoychev did .
    I'm sure they won't make the Olympics , I will root against them :lol: :lol:

• Congrats for French team! Truly deserved victory! They seem to be tireless, first winning the 2nd division, then almost immediately flying to Rio and win here as well. Amazing! Such an exciting team to watch, more and more exciting I would even say! ;)

Yes. Now they are looking for another tournament to win next week! :D