European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Turkey has become such mess recently...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why He bring back Naz after second setter from Turkey played very good match ???

• Awful awful awful, we didn't deserve to win with such a chaotic broken game. Bulgaria is a team we should beat 3-1 if we just play consistent and ok, just play ok no heroics, no jaw dropping collapses no this and that just play ok. As far as I can see no Guidetti factor here, same old same old Turkey choking bad at a major tournament. I have no confidence vs Ukraine not with this team :)

On a positive note Polina is about to step on stage with her broad sword to slay the unbelievers :drink: ...

• I'm really happy that there will be some positive words about Bulgaria. Because you can check that topic Bulgarian national team is one of the less readed in the forum and there almost no any comments. Even for Croatia which is very weak in the last few tournaments there are much more comments. Bulgarian girls deserve more interest according to me but they have to prove it that they deserve it on the court against strong opponents.

PS Bulgaria is sold team why turkish fans make dramas. It's normal to lose against a good team.

• This

• I'm really happy that there will be some positive words about Bulgaria. Because you can check that topic Bulgarian national team is one of the less readed in the forum and there almost no any comments. Even for Croatia which is very weak in the last few tournaments there are much more comments. Bulgarian girls deserve more interest according to me but they have to prove it that deserve it on the court against strong opponents.

Congrats to you and your girls! They really deserve this victory, it must be such a grueling match but it gotta help them to upgrade their team chemistry for the upcoming games.

I never thought I'd say this but I really enjoyed Kitipova's setting today and both Rabadzhieva and E.Dimitrova were able to save the team when it was necessary. I just wished they passed better so Nasya Dimitrova could have been used more often :teach:

• Guidetti is really biased and doesn't even try to change his usual ways at all. He likes Naz, so he can't imagine Gamze as a starter even though she is much better. Meryem played like shit but he still let her play bcs he likes her. He didn't bring Beyza but his worthless (I'm sorry(not)) wife and lets her even stay at a crucial part in stead of KUBRA... He is angry all the time. He takes three liberos to the tournamnt. He doesn't bother watching U tournaments to add talented new and fresh players like Ebrar to his wide roster. Neriman is so so, Gözde is pretty bad but he changes them when things are already too late. He doesn't take time-outs at the right time and doesn't challenge the right things. Shall I continue?

• It is just a dream for Turkey to get a medal in Europe. Turkey is still far far away from that level!! Acutally Guddetti tried his best to save the game. But it is reality. Good players become old. New players are still unstable. I think it is still difficult for them to win Ukraine tomorrow。 :teach:

This

• PS Bulgaria is sold team why turkish fans make dramas. It's normal to lose against a good team.

They are, congratz Bulgaria, I mean it. BUT Turkey being shockingly all over the place is a fact. No drama, just calling it as it is. We collapse somewhere usually, but doing it in the group stages is one we didn't expect, it is a tough group admittedly, especially with Ukraine looking very solid so far, but the point is we have good players, experienced players, players that win the champions league, play in the strongest league in the world, we are not saying they are super stars but good and very good players in general, that should do far far better collectively, not medalling in almost 15 years(apart form bronze in 2011) is an abnormality, ffs Belgium can medal. I hope that is clearer.

• Serbia had secured the frst place already before the game. They played the first two sets with the regular lineup (except for Pušić over Blagojević) and were mostly awful like usually when there's nothing substantial to play for. :rolleyes:

Yeah I thought so. Yet I don't like it because Belgium still plays for 3rd place and can pass the loser of CZE-NED (who both beat Belgium...).

• If Belgium really wins this match 3:1 then NED and CZE should agree to share points in the first 4 sets so both are guaranteed in the next round and play the tiebreak for the win :whistle:

But right now even Serbia's bench looks better than Belgium.

• Guidetti is really biased and doesn't even try to change his usual ways at all. He likes Naz, so he can't imagine Gamze as a starter even though she is much better. Meryem played like shit but he still let her play bcs he likes her. He didn't bring Beyza but his worthless (I'm sorry(not)) wife and lets her even stay at a crucial part in stead of KUBRA... He is angry all the time. He takes three liberos to the tournamnt. He doesn't bother watching U tournaments to add talented new and fresh players like Ebrar to his wide roster. Neriman is so so, Gözde is pretty bad but he changes them when things are already too late. He doesn't take time-outs at the right time and doesn't challenge the right things. Shall I continue?

This really was unfair IMO. Bahar wasn't that good for FB this season, Dicle Nur was always preferred by Abbondanza. What has Bahar done recently to get into the team except marry the coach?

• Congratulations to Bulgaria, I didn't think they would have won today as they didn't impress me yesterday. Anyway Turkey is a mess right now, I would have never said that tomorrow Ukr-Tur would have been crucial. I think Turkey can win tomorrow and pass the phase but for the future they need a reliable OPP.

I'm sorry for Belgium, I've cheered for them but they look weak in attack... it looks like Serbia managed to overcome all their physical problems up to now, anyway I think that for the next phase they need Rasic back and Mihajlovic at 100%.