European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Russian coach is making serious coaching mistakes. MB's positions are wrong. No idea wht Frolova ? is playing.

Oh I'm so sorry Turkey couldn't finish the come back in the 3rd set, they were so close!

Where? My live streaming isn't working very well... I wanna try something else ;)

https://youtu.be/rGdWhOa_TJw

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tonight I watched Netherlands - Serbia.

Boskovic and Mihaijlovic.....don't know what to say....they played like men, both in serve and in attack...IMPRESSIVE :obey: :obey: :obey:

This Serbian roster (Rasic on bench today!) should win the title easily.

• I'm glad the russian coach has opened his eyes regarding Kosianenko. :whistle:

First of all, she's fat. Even if she's the better setter... her athleticism is just not complimentary with Russia's defensive ability. Needs a lot of tracking and running for the ball to get to the spot before it hits the ground. And she's predictable... Still can't believe they are forcing Kosianenko to be hated by all the russian fans. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• So, an interesting situation now: do the Dutch want to play against Italy in the QF or would they rather tank against the Czech tomorrow and so try their luck against Serbia again? I'm assuming it's irrelevant for them whether they'll play against Belarus or Croatia in the play-offs.

• Amd now Turkey is falling apart.. When will Guidetti understand that his yelling to the judge has always hurt his team

He's just overdone it a bit. Don't forget that all the Champ League titles do not help to remain down to earth... especially someone who has never seemed to be down-to-earth :)

I don't understand how can Turkey not use Russia receiving with both Kosheleva and Voronkova on court..
    Hande off to a bad start

Voronkova did play opposite in some games but she is actually a good receiver. A bit overweight but very well coordinated. Btw, her dad (a 205 cm tall MB) used to play libero for Rus NT - it is familial.

• Congrats Russia! I am surprised how they kept receiving fine with that receiving line, great job! Goncharova and Kosheleva stood up well tonight and both Filistinskaia and Voronkova were excellent substitutions. I really don't like Voronkova's attacking though, she is super predictable since she keeps hitting between 5-6 very hard every time. Don't know what Turkish block was doing...

At Turkish side, Guidetti is same old Guidetti, it is really boring to talk about it all the time. He deserved the red card but referees were not innocent either. Turkey will once again have problems to find a decent opposite throughout this tournament I think. Meryem is not enough for this level, Hande is mentally weak. Maybe it is best to use Gözde as receiving opposite...Turkey missed Neslihan alot tonight. Girls needed to press serve more than this. Gamze did a good job when she came in, Guidetti should consider double substitutions or replacing Naz time to time. Good job Neriman :drink:

• Ukraine OHs are good in my book. I don't know their performance outside of NT but they are amazing in this competition.

#FreeBritney

• im angry at Guidetti.. his stupid reactionss ruined the rhythm of the team..
    yet it was 23-23 and Neriman couldnt pass over Goncharova'ss single block..i was collapsed by that block bcz the team had struggled a lot..SHT!! .....i cant be angry at Neriman..she was the best of Turkish side and maybe the best of the match..
    Opp Boz should contribute more than that otherwise Neriman can do the job on her own!..im angry at Baladın.She was bad.She even couldnt kill a block-free set by Gamze!!!!

i felt Turkey could beat Russia but that stupid referee mistake and Guidetti's stupid reactions ruined everything!

now,i dont know what to think about Bulgaria match which is going to start in about 14 hours

the pool is tough maybe the toughest one bcz Ukraine has been giving hard time to the good teams of the pool..

• So, an interesting situation now: do the Dutch want to play against Italy in the QF or would they rather tank against the Czech tomorrow and so try their luck against Serbia again? I'm assuming it's irrelevant for them whether they'll play against Belarus or Croatia in the play-offs.

Are you serious? :P

Of course the Dutch want to avoid Serbia for the rest of the tournament.

100% they want to beat Czech Republic tomorrow!

• I would add Nataliya Goncharova on the same list as Boskovic, Zhu, KYK.

She is leading her NT all this year same as with her club Dinamo Moscow. Just imagine if She would played in Fenerbahce, Vakifbank or Eczacibasi or in some Italian club, their She would even have better support from her teams. She wouldn't be alone. Kosheleva is their sometime rocking like crazy but sometimes She just can't play at that level and Nataliya is their all the time.
    Today again against Turkey She had 50% in attack with 23 points. She is just great OPP. I love her as player.

• Everyone understands that was a football - the sound is important - but Guidetti sets a performance to arrange an extra time-out at no cost. Nobody is angry, he's just looking for a side-out option. Luckily, the ref had balls to stop the show.

No, it was clearly not. I think you are trolling and that you are provocative to create discussions out of the blue, so perhaps its stupid to take your comments seriously, but everybody understands the opposite regardless of the sound, by simply looking at the visual part of it while watching the reply in slow-motion. For virtually all people here this seems to be the consenus view, too, and hardly something everybody understands, then. I think there is a pattern in your posts to distort objective reality and take pleasure out of it really, in a sort of post-modernistic fashion, ie everything is a subjective showtrial and nothing is real or objective, no truth exists (so why not make an art of our whole existence) and everything can be what you want it to be, as long as it is wrapped in a shimmering facade with an aura of flamboyant pretentiousness (advanced vocabulary etc) at the expense of real content and meaning, a lack of wholeness and entity, which is considered to be relatively irrelevant. Your posts is constantly about everything but still explains nothing, swamped by plenty irrelevant details, loose associations and side-tracks.

I will avoid any further discussing with you 100% by this particular reason, neither do I think would be frutiful for people in this forum to commit themselves to it. However, I have to admit you are very entertaining in your show-offs while building castles in the sky. Mainly this message is a warning to other users in this forum, which I hope will avoid to fall in any of your traps in the future.

• Voronkova played opposite for the majority of the NT season so she probably is still feeling uncomfortable shifting back to her original role.

#FreeBritney

• So, an interesting situation now: do the Dutch want to play against Italy in the QF or would they rather tank against the Czech tomorrow and so try their luck against Serbia again?

I really can't imagine someone losing on purpose (or at least, not strictly play to win) in order avoid Italy and get Serbia :what:
    Especially when the latter just beat you 3-0!

Ps actually Italy isn't mathematical first of the pool yet, while I think Serbia is.

Congrats Russia, but I'm sorry Turkey didn't reopened the match, I was rooting for them.

• Malinov is a bigger loss to Italy than Antonijevic is to Serbia so I can't see why Netherlands would want to face Serbia.

#FreeBritney