European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Russia-Turkey QF will arguably be the most exciting pairing, and fittingly save the best for last. I hope Russia to prevail, and I want both teams to put up a good fight :box:

• mehriban

Yes, she's Mehriban Aliyeva (born 1964 from an influential family), both the Vice President and First Lady of Azerbaijan (wife of President Ilham Aliyev), the head of Heydar Aliyev Foundation, the chairperson of Azerbaijani Culture Friends Foundation, the President of Azerbaijani Gymnastics Federation, the goodwill ambassador of UNESCO and ISESCO.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehriban_Aliyeva

And she looked much better when she had the natural lips and perhaps when she's much younger :D her current unnatural appearance simply does her a big fail... and looks so untrustworthy by the artificial touches (even without further finding out).

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Pankova and Frolova starting for Russia.

• Judging by the 1st point, this looks to be an exciting match :cheesy:

• What did I say before about Kosianenko? :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Onal attacks good when gamze is her setter

• This German team, are there so many new players... or they're the "old" ones who got married, like Frommm?

Not really, the old ones you are talking about don't play for NT anymore, Maren Fromm (Brinker) is probably the only one.

• Turkey should take advantage of kosheleva's receiving and pankova's blocking

• I miss Goncharova's attack in Zone 1

• So many service errors

• Meryem Boz playing good so far. I like pankova's defense though

• Meryem is playing pretty good.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney