European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• Kosianenko should retire already. She's turning Russia into an even worse team. Too bad for them there will no Startseva to save their butts. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• How do u stop goncharova

• Thank God Russia came to their senses. Now reception is just the problem.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Meryem is beasting this match.

#FreeBritney

• I could see Russia losing its crown today. Their reception is just too fragile, even more than against UKR or BUL in the phase group.
    Frolova is digging almost all she can, and of course, she is the only OH who could deliver well in the 2 players reception system, but of course Guidetti knows that and so far, she has been targereted with all the services...dont think she could hold it for all the match.

Just blocking could save RUS now.

• russia is unforgiveable for bringing back Kosianenko. but what did I say again? :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Koroleva :down: She missed two damn easy balls, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Russia gets defeated today.

• That one hand block by Naz

• Koroleva :down: She missed two damn easy balls, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Russia gets defeated today.

She keeps making stupid mistakes. That's what keeps her from becoming the world's top MBs.

• If boz continues to be on fire, guldeniz-gozde can stay.

• I keep thinking Naz should use more Eda. Really. Since two matches ago, Naz has been playing few times with her. Russia block isnt silly, they know Meryem Boz is reliable now.

• Goncharova such a smart player. Her tips :obey:

• I know Akyol hasn't been praised a lot these days (I don't know about the second setter at all anyway), but if you compare her to any Russian setters on the field, she's a damn Takeshita. Reception could be a good excuse to not play well, indeed their reception is nightmarish, nonetheless her reverse sets aren't too convincing either. Wouldn't mind even if Goncha gets mad at her.