European Championship 2017 Azerbaijan&Georgia

• So suddenly AZE becomes good in reception... what a fantastic comeback by AZE assisted by some gifts from NED serving out.

GO AZE GO.... now you should get everything back incl the vigor n fighting spirit to win the tie!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• What the f... Dijkema and Sloetjes killed their team, the last ball to Bujis was a trash! and Rahimova's reaction was awful after wining the set :down:

The scarier thing is that Femke Stoltenborg is there to replace Dijkema. I'd be so pissed if they don't take this game, the 4th set was simply terrible...

• I'm done....

17-10 in front....eventually losing the set...

Dijkema and Sloetjes :read: :read: :read:

Dijkema doesn't use the middels during 5 good receptions....and Sloetjes can't control her nerves....like always....

This team can't kill on the most decisive moments... :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

• what did she do?

Basically, she was sending kisses to girls from Holland after Bujis error. It was so provocative :down:

• Couldn't agree more.
    I personally find A scared setter a lot worse than A talentless setter, oh obviously there's nothing worse than A setter with a hero mind-set. Unfortunately Laura showed each scene of those three in the 4th set :wall:

• Knip what a name what a libero, much better then the dark haired one name can't remeber, has she been playing this well whole tournament?

The dark haired one is Myrthe Schoot and Knip is definitely playing her life game today, though she's been solid through the whole tournament as well. I think she has developed a lot, in particular her passing and second connections.

• I'm not a fan of Bujis, but today she's just amazing! :super:

• Yeah, I'm so happy for them. :woohoo:

• Buijs :rose: :drink: Knip :super:
    Congrats to the Dutch team, well it could have been 3-1 but they got the win and that's what matters. I also wish the best for Azerbaijan for the bronze (unless they meet Serbia :D), Rahimova is a beast.