Men's World Championship 2018

• Just a quick broadcasting update from me. BNT, BNT2, and BNT HD will show all matches live in the Bulgarian host cities. These are the groups in Ruse and Varna (Pool B and D) from the first round, Sofia and Varna (G and H) from the second, and the finals in Turin. I am not sure if changing your IP will allow you to open BNT's online streams on their platform, though. Still, FIVB's new TV channel seems like the only alternative for all games for now.

Live streaming information on the FIVB website for every country.

http://italy-bulgaria2018.fivb…ive-streaming-information

• World Championship begins anew tomorrow with these two matches:

Italy-Japan

Bulgaria-Finland

Unfortunately the games will start at almost the same time, 19:30 CEST which makes it impossible to watch the teams all play live.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Guys, is there anyone from Spain? In a few days I'll be there and I would like to know if there's a way to watch the WC on TV.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• can we do a pronostic forum disccus?

Italy- Japan 3-1

Bulgaria - Finland 3-1

France-China 3-0

Camerun-Tunisia 0-3

Netherland-Canada 1-3

Australia-Russia 0-3

Rep Domenicana-Slovenia 0-3

Brazil-Egypt 3-0

Cuba-Polonia 0-3

Belgium-Argentina 3-2

Usa-Serbia 2-3

Yours?

• you should start a separate thread for this.

did one for this - join if you want:

Worl Championships 2018 - Prediction Game

but I may not have time for counting it though :P

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A week before the WCH starts, let's discuss broadcasting and streaming in advance. How can we watch the matches online? As far as I read, the new FIVB TV will broadcast the matches. The question is - are there other options, e.g. Sportdeutschland, or will we have to pay FIVB for that?

On TV, BNT should show some/a lot/I don't know how many matches, those of Bulgaria for sure. Which means that those on BNT might be available for streaming somewhere. What about the rest?

Just heard that sportdeutschland will stream all matches of WCH.

Right now, Germany is playing vs. Brazil:

http://sportdeutschland.tv/vol…-deutschland-vs-brasilien

• What happen to Nishida and Fuji? The rai team posted an image that they will be the starters but it is Sekita and Otake playing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Faulty pipe connection between Giannelli and Juantorena.:aww:

#FreeBritney

• Nelli is a powerful server but he's not as great coming off the bench. Cester would be more appropriate to clamp down on unneccesary serving errors.

#FreeBritney

• I'm glad Italy managed to win the first match. They weren't perfect, but one at a time: with a 3-0 win behind, we can work on what didn't work that much.

• I think Uchikov lost a stone from his vnl weight in. He was overweight and out of shape in May. He looks better and quicker to me now.

The mbs of Bulgaria were able to shut down the cross hits of the finnish opposite. I think he was forced to power tip the ball to move the opposite but it was easier to dig. Bulgaria's weakness is Uchikov's defense so it helped that the hits were slowed down for him to pass it easier.

#FreeBritney

• What games is everyone looking forward to watching on Wednesday? The most competitive game will probably be USA vs. Serbia but Canada vs Netherlands and Argentina vs Belgium could also impact pool placement down the line.