Men's World Championship 2018

• Speraw shot his own foot.

All his changes from McDonnell to Patch was a disaster.

Lebedew is outcoaching him right now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This William guy is so good in this match.

He's killing almost 100% of the balls.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Canada would really need TJ in order to compete against Brazil and France. He and Bann were the key players for that perfect weekend in Argentina in last VNL.

Today canadians struggled more than what I expected against a discret egyptian team.

• Canada would really need TJ in order to compete against Brazil and France. He and Bann were the key players for that perfect weekend in Argentina in last VNL.

Today canadians struggled more than what I expected against a discret egyptian team.

That is my real concern. I hope TJ returns in the best shape possible.

Today, they played okay except for Jay. It's like he prevented his hitters from being efficient. He has poor connection with middles, is lacking in defense.

• USA knows how to win the 5th sets.. and Anderson is playing much better today than yesterday

• Oh I thought I saw him play earlier, same tall, blonde guy :lol:

Williams is the buff blonde. Carroll is the lanky blonde. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• Is it just me or Wallace's approach reminds me of Goncharova?

• France is playing better in the third set with Brizzard, is Toniutti really that good to offset his height disadvantage? I think other teams are now starting to exploit this as Russia have last VNL..

• and so they are going to give up?

They arent giving up. In fact, Brizzard, Patry and Rossard are delivering better than Toniutti, Boyer and Tillie.

Tillie was underperforming with the reception, while Boyer was so unstable. First a great spike, then out and so on.

• I think almost nobody is watching this match, but Cameroon is giving a run of his money to Serbia. The first set was 30-28.

Atanasijevic, Kovacevic nor Rosic are playing.

• Can someone post a link to watch Italy-Belgium? (no Rai's one)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• This Brazil vs France game is rough but very fun to watch! Momentum swings like crazy!