Men's World Championship 2018

• After their performance in the VNL, I think we agree that Russia looked like the most solid team. Their performance in the finals was just outstanding and they simply demolished Brazil and France in the semis and final.

However, they havent still not shown that level in this WCH. Some sparks against USA and Italy, that's all. Their best player has been underperforming during this whole tournment. This is something quite surprising for me because I have never been Maxim so frustrated and doing such a kind of mistakes!

Brazil has been quite, but we know that they know how to step in the clutch moments. Renan has been criticized heavily by the brazilian fans (justified), but today he finally shown so strategy. Risking with, most of all, with William, changing Mauricio Souza, the double libero (Maique did some unbelievable defenses) system has been his best play since he is the head coach.

I think this must be hard for the brazilian fans too. I know some of them want Renan out with some players (panela), but also want to set the record of 4 WCH trophies.

Btw, Douglas didnt perform so well in this match, like it was expected because he is acostumed to these instances. However, I dont think he was the main reason Brazil was losing 0-2. He is always blamed :aww:

• How can I watch Italy-Serbia online? Pleeeeeease, give me a link!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• is Lanza still injured? Again, he hasnt served in yet. If it isnt out or into the net, he makes a foot fault :gone:

Italy looks quite nervous. So much tension in their faces. Most of all Giannelli and Mazzone. In the other hand, Serbia is playing their normal game, with their typic mistakes.

Atanasijevic is in God mode now. He has scored 9 points so far :super: While Zatysev only 2. Bad news for Italy.

• Wow Serbia started out strong, 25-15 win for them in the first set! This will be interesting to say the least.

• Too many problems for Italy. Giannelli, serving faults from almost everybody even the consistent ones, reception and the blocking.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If you can win money by predicting Lanza's serve, you would've won millions. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Italy's serve is Lanza'd. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Bata got blocked by Anzani, but Juantorena touched the net... :lol:

Bata blocked 3 times in a row since Italy reduced the gap and Serbia is under pressure by the way...

• Maruotti>Lanza

Juantorena too. :white:

#FreeBritney