Men's World Championship 2018

• Kovar was already out anyway for his own choice.

[Anyway, it's not clear how this doping thing will go, but it was cannabis, so he did something illegal, but probably not with the intention of alterate his sport results]

• Vettori. Seriously? :what:

I like Parodi more than Vettori but I guess both would have been just a tad bit better than Nelli. I also questioned the absence of Antonov and was told he was not chosen based on some technical issues! I think Blengini is quite predictable and made the team look predictable too. I would have thought Gianni or Bernardi would be better choices even beating Brazil in the gold medal match in Rio. I just don't have a good feeling about the match with Poland!

• First match is going down the wire. The last rally is insane. RUS badly needs this one. Hope this remains as good if not better than their last match.

• Renan has been suspended for the match of tomorrow against USA. I dont know if you remember that during a point in the tie-break a ball rolled into the court. I thought it was a mistake by a ballkid. However, Renan was the one who, on purpose, threw the ball in in order to stop the rally...

• Haven't seen Maxim tip a lot, he seems unsure of himself at times

• So Sokolov is an OH now :what:

• No way to turn Berezkho into a libero now that Kliuka is down! Bad timing for RUS.

• USA is looking really good. Russia can't defend those bics in particular and USA takes the 1st set!

• No way to turn Berezkho into a libero now that Kliuka is down! Bad timing for RUS.

Kliuka seems okay now. Worse case I think Mikhaylov can play as non-receiving OH

UPDATE: Actually it was Volkov that Mikhaylov replaced

• McDonnell is slowly becoming a dependable MB. Or OH for that matter lol. No seriously his agility has improved and could compare head-to-head with Smith.

• OMG Leonardo, that's orrible!

Anyway, until 20 USA-Rus was a wonderful set. I really enjoyed it. After the 20 Russia lost it a bit, but mostly because of USA merits.

Kiluka seems to be all right, I wonder if Berezkho has phisical problems or if the actually wanted Sokolov as subs for the second line.

• Mikhaylov passing as OH and Poletaev in as OP.

• inc0gnito finally your dream is coming true. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Poletaev looks like a child next to Muserskiy :lol:

• I thought switching libero to regular shirt and vice versa is not permitted in World Championship?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney