Men's World Championship 2018

• Did Sperraw just said that Max(im) can’t pass a ball?:)

• Grankin using the bic when Muserskiy has no blockers :wall:

• I think the Russian coach had a mistake, they need to replace Kliuka and not Volkov to stabilize the reception

• Micah is coming for that best setter award. That broken play is gold!

• I think the Russian coach had a mistake, they need to replace Kliuka and not Volkov to stabilize the reception

Agree now that Maxim is passing...

• OMG Leonardo, that's orrible!

Yes. When I was watching the match, I thought it was a mistake by a ballkid. At least thats what I understood from the Rai commentators.

However, if you check the replay, Renan threw the ball in on purpose during that long rally.

Bernandinho could be a special "character", but he would have never done something like that :down:

After what some players did in the first round, mixing politics with sport, and now this, it is quite hard rooting for them. Even though there are players I like a lot ;(

Kliuka is the better receiver according to the statistics provided by FIVB. I'm not sure how accurate is that.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sander’s efficiency is quite high. I believe he has not been blocked in the 1st 2 sets.

• Sander’s efficiency is quite high. I believe he has not been blocked in the 1st 2 sets.

He got blocked once or twice, I think.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really like the McDonnell-Smith switch at the start. David Smith is obviously a better MB but McDonnell is a better server.

#FreeBritney

• He got blocked once or twice, I think.

I think Russell and Anderson only. Not sure as well;)

• I think Russell and Anderson only. Not sure as well;)

I'm not sure as well so don't take my word.

#FreeBritney

• Wow RUS is giving this match to USA. Didn’t expect RUS game to go down like this in the final round.

• Volvich must be the luckiest volleyball player in the world: he has no skills, but he's always part of the NT just because of his eight... Today he scored once and accidentally. :lol: