Men's World Championship 2018

• I doubt if the Serbia coaching team uses real-time statistics to change their tactics. Ivovic is 7/21 in this game, and he got even more sets than Kovacevic who's in great shape.

They're already struggling with the reception. I don't think neither Katic or Petric can help to cope from that pressure.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I can understand Ivovic’s contribution in reception, but you can see he hardly scored and the setter still kept setting to him. This is not scientific.

I think Kostic and Luburic should've entered the game. Jovovic lost his confidence after Lisinac, Potke got blocked and went with the usual "set to Atanasijevic when you're in trouble". That's my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I didn't realize right away... 5th consecutive WCh final for Brazil!

Wow indeed, that deserves a mention for sure. We might not like all individuals in this team, but its great to see the volleyball/sports culture that Brazil has and they accomplish so much with that!

• Livestream for USA-POLAND please?:drink:

• Wow indeed, that deserves a mention for sure. We might not like all individuals in this team, but its great to see the volleyball/sports culture that Brazil has and they accomplish so much with that!

It's a thing for the history books. It's crazy to look back on all the players that have played for Brazil since the first WCH gold in 2002. We had names like Maurício, Ricardinho, Giba, Nalbert, André and Serginho in 2002 and now there's Bruno, William, Lucão, Wallace and Douglas, who might as well be one to help keep the streak going in the future.

• Poland's diverse serve portfolio is on another level.

#FreeBritney

• Drzyzga not doing a good match so far, but Poland’s serve and block are making the difference

• Unfortunately, that's the very same reason why I subscribed to the FIVB TV. With the exception of the opening day (09.09. and 12.09.) when they uploaded all matches on demand, there are missing matches overall and only a limited selection is available. Such was the case with the VNL during the summer. I am afraid you can't really access those and we just have to live with it :( What I didn't try was writing them and letting them know, maybe this can result in fixing their uploads and search algorithms.

Can you download the replays on FIVB TV? (Not that it's available here but I guess I could use a VPN)

I was also thinking to send them an email or something but I am afraid that they are going to ignore it. (because well they are supposed to be available for German users only)

• Poor Sander, carrying the USA team alone, while Kurek and Kubiak are having a great match