Men's World Championship 2018

• Sorry, but nobody ever expected Anderson to be exactly clutch under these conditions

Me too. I would start with Patch always and forever.

Anderson blocked. He already scored 3 points for Poland.

Matt heart of a rabbit, ad they call him in Italy.

• Are you sure?

I guess so.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Poland's serve,block and defense. :teach:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• McDonnell serve bridging the gap somehow.

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Poland!!! <3

Wow. My stream's delayed. Congrats to Poland. So it's a rematch between Poland and Brazil. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• The two most hated teams is in the final?:gone:

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Poland!! Very deserved victory!

I think Kubiak is my MVP so far.

Good job McDonnell to get USA (almost) close again in the tie break.

Yet again, USA lost a big semifinal at the tiebreak after winning 2-1 (and losing 1-0). And Anderson chocked a bit again...

But for me also Sander is not such a strong-minded player in crucial moments...

• Congrats, Poland! Great match to watch.

I feel bad for Sander, he had some really good performances during the tournament and tonight wasn’t different. Hope he gets an award tomorrow.

For the final, I know it’s almost impossible, but I would like to see William as a starter, I think Poland middles are not so good and he could have a big advantage over them. But I know it will be Bruninho, so I’ll just hope he will have a good match as he had today.

• Congrats Poland! I think that even their own fans didnt expect to be back in the final.

Poland just outserved USA. I know, not in aces, but the polish service was just very difficult to receive by the americans. They struggle quite a lot in that.

Kurek was just a monster tonight. Almost 30 points! :super: I repeat that it has been a while since I have watched Kurek playing so well.

Poor USA. Once again, they will play for the bronze in a big tournment. They just break down in the clutch moments. Same as in Rio 2016.