Men's World Championship 2018

• I don't watch man's volleyball at all, but I'm watching final of WCH. I don't get it why is Brazilian setter overusing their OPP ? I see he is very strong but you can't win a match with single player....

• I don’t know what Renan told Bruno to do, but Brazil won’t win this match with only Wallace receiving balls

• I just hope Renan puts William to play in this second set

• Maybe this is because he played maximum 10 matches in club season and earned 1 million euros for this. His body is rested, his mind is satisfied. If I were in his conditions, I would also transformed into a different player

Same conditions can also be said about Kubiak. He had the lightest club season and that transformed to great summer season

• Drzyzga has been playing great so far.

His time in Greece made me change my mind about him. There's a lot more calm in his decisions that I've ever seen from him.

Coupled that with Heynen's virtually organized defense and quick attack transition. It feels like we've already found a winner.

I hope Brazil can still turn this around but they are in too many out of system moments and they are lacking another OH who can be a high ball solution because Wallace and maybe Douglas are not enough.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil plays like they are winning and is Poland who has to try new things to revert the score. Unfortunately, is exactly the opposite

• Kurek is playing for his life! Definitely the MVP if Poland confirms the victory.

For Brazil, feel sorry for Douglas, who is playing a good match. I just hope William starts 3rd set, I think is Brazil’s last chance