Men's World Championship 2018

• It's time to say goodbye to Bruno. William is much better setter, more criative and plays smart. And Brazil wants to win without block, its so stupid

• You all know I always joke about Kurek, but he has to be the MVP. He's playing the tournament of his life. :white:

Juantorena may retire from NT. :wavy:

I do joked about him too but he already improved in VNL final. I thought he scored the a lot of points against Russia. It was only a matter of time he'll get to his previous form before the infamous polish meltdown in world cup 2015 because as scarpetta have said.He had a light club season to prepare for the nt season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's time to say goodbye to Bruno. William is much better setter, more criative and plays smart. And Brazil wants to win without block, its so stupid

William is 40 years old or close to it though.:lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I do joked about him too but he already improved in VNL final. I thought he scored the a lot of points against Russia. It was only a matter of time he'll get to his previous form before the infamous polish meltdown in world cup 2015 because as scarpetta have said.He had a light club season to prepare for the nt season.

Was he resting for injuries during the clubs season?

• Was he resting for injuries during the clubs season?

Underperformance or injuries. Probably both. scarpetta probably knows more about this.

#FreeBritney

• So the real final was between USA and Poland. :teach:

#FreeBritney

• Without Wilfredo fucking Leon!:teach:

Congrats Poland! :drink:

#FreeBritney

• Congratulations, Poland! Great match! Kurek deserves all the reverences!

Brazil played a bad match, but I’m proud of this team, they had a great come back in the last set, and was playing without Lucarelli and Mauricio Borges and even thought achieved their 5th final in a row, that’s huge!

Hope Douglas get an award, he deserves it!

• Wonderful, wonderful Poland, and such a deserved victory!

It was a very beautiful match, because even when it seemed to go clearly in Poland direction, Brazil managed to came back and put a twist in it, plus the level was outstanding.

Kurek MVP, Kubik has to be awarded.

Tough one for the MBs, I'll still stand for Lucas because Brazil need an award; for the setter, Drzyzga was very good, but I guess this is an award that can go to USA (and/or opposite, with Kurek MVP: Also Wallace may be as opposite).

Douglas as other OH...

Ps little congrats to the italian Referee Pasquale, at his last match of his career. Imho he was very good, and I think most of the challenges were unsuccessful.

OMG, Rai isn't showing the award ceremony!!! Any link? :(

• MVP Kurek

Outside - Douglas and Kubiak

Setter -Micah

Blockers Nowakowski and Lucas

Opp- Anderson

Sorry I’m typing during the ceremony!

• Best setter: Christenson

Best opposite: Anderson

Best libero: Zatorski

Best MBs: Lucas and Nowakowski

Best OHs: Douglas and Kubiak