2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Gennari made her debut in National team in 2012, and she would play in 2013 WGP finals and ECh, converted to "emergency" libero because of a rush of injuries. She deserved consideration in 2014 but she suffered a serious injury: she could have lost her arm, let alone playing volleyball again!

Yeah yeah, I know about that, I forgot to write "as a starter" ^^ I meant that now, for the first time, she has the responsibility of being considered one of the main OH in this roster and she's handling it very well.

• Crovolley don't forget that FIVB decide to make changes in the second division and let Croatia and Czech republic to play even that they didn't win for assure their participation and placed in third division team like Peru for exemple without their relegation . It's normal when we face opponents from higher quality to have not so good results. Bulgaria also play with young and nonexperienced players and plays awful but this the situation. Our countries don't have so much quality players that can fully replace the missing of experienced ones. So new players need more time to show their abilities.

• Ognjenović and Bošković are back on the Serbian team for the next weekend.

S: Maja Ognjenović, Bojana Živković
    OPP: Tijana Bošković, Marta Drpa
    L: Suzana Ćebić, Silvija Popović.
    MB: Milena Rašić, Jovana Stevanović, Maja Savić
    OH: Jelena Nikolić, Brižitka Molnar, Brankica Mihajlović, Tijana Malešević, Bjanka Buša

• Serbian roster for the 2nd round.

S : Maja Ognjenović, Bojana Živković
    OPP : Tijana Bošković, Marta Drpa
    Libero : Suzana Ćebić, Silvija Popović.
    MB : Milena Rašić, Jovana Stevanović, Maja Savić
    OH : Jelena Nikolić, Brižitka Molnar, Brankica Mihajlović, Tijana Malešević, Bjanka Buša.

Finally some competitive roster I'd say. Drpa, Busa, M.Popovic are typical B team players, Molnar, not even worth speaking.

• Ognjenović and Bošković are back on the Serbian team for the next weekend.

S: Maja Ognjenović, Bojana Živković
    OPP: Tijana Bošković, Marta Drpa
    L: Suzana Ćebić, Silvija Popović.
    MB: Milena Rašić, Jovana Stevanović, Maja Savić
    OH: Jelena Nikolić, Brižitka Molnar, Brankica Mihajlović, Tijana Malešević, Bjanka Buša

:D You were one minute faster than me. I'm happy to see Boskovic and Mihajlovic back. They know how to hit the balls, unlike Molnar and Busa :sleeping:

• It's "make it or break it" time for Buša, so hanging out with the big girls is good for her to see if she can make it to the next level.
    Popović was a emergency solution as Veljković and Ninković still aren't available, but I guess training with the first team is good for her individual progress.

Molnar, well, we all know her, but I guess we'll be seeing her on NT as long as she's active and willing.

• no, do you have a link?

ok, just found RUS X DOM on YT. DOM is playing with a B team: angeles (setter), fernandez (L), gonzalez (OPP), moreno & eve-castillo (OH), rodriguez and rondon (MB). the ridiculous thing is, they are all wearing recycled shirts with wrong names!!!!!!

• oh you mean, it's live… i just watched the last few points of the 5th set… terrible, PUR could not kill the ball at the crucial moments at the end. it seems like a crazy match. karina is no longer malpica, she's now ocasio?????

i'm in NYC but i'm not american… i have many favorite teams.

• oh you mean, it's live… i just watched the last few points of the 5th set… terrible, PUR could not kill the ball at the crucial moments at the end. it seems like a crazy match.

i'm in NYC but i'm not american… i have many favorite teams.

OK because it's sounded strange for me if you were european to be a fan of Puerto Rico. You should became Bulgaria fan. :drink:

• Preliminar round in group finished and the ranking is:

1.Colombia
    2.Peru
    3.Kenya
    4.Cuba
    5.Kazahkstan
    6.Algeria
    7.Mexico
    8.Australia

The teams will play the final four are Colombia, Peru, Kenya plus Australia as host. (not Cuba or Kazahkstan, incredible right?)
    And the SFs are COL-PER and AUS-KEN
    I can't believe Kenya or Australia can play the final after being the worst teams. :wall:

• China's Roster for Saitama:

OH: Hui Ruoqi, Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Liu Yanhan
    MB: Yang Junjin, Yuan Xinyue, Yan Ni, Zhang Xiaoya
    OPP: Zeng Chunlei, Yang Fangxu
    S: Shen Jingsi, Ding Xia
    L: Lin Li, Wang Mengjie

• Croatia has the same roster for Bulgaria only We can expect that Ana Grbac will play more than in Croatia :)

S: Grbac, Jakšetić
    OPP: Fabris
    OH: Ušić(c), Jelić, Kulić
    MB: Sušić, Ćutuk, Jurišić
    L: M.Ušić, Mlinar

I don't if Prša or Ćaćić will be with team....