2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• overall the camera quality of this challenge systems looks too bad and the decisions take waaaaay too long.

indeed..this video challenge system must be modified as soon as possibel for the other major tournaments like WC etc...i hope we will not see this kind of mistakes in those tournaments :S ...

• I think mainchange should be made for the challenge system is the time of the challenge, I dont think it should go on like this, you go through a hole rali and then ask for a challenge for a net in the first attack.

It should be like tennis, if you want the challenge a net, or whatever, stop the play and ask for it in that moment. Not only it would reduce the time of unecessary ball played, but as well it would reduced the number of challenges made to stroll the games.....

Its becoming quite usual for coaches to use the challenge to simply stop the game...but who would stop the game and ask for a line fault in service to stop the game simply (like we've seen before maily in males games, a coach looses the point and challenge a fault that everyone knows it didnt happen just to stop the game when they dont have any time outs left)...well, if he has to stop the play before it really ended, he certaily will only ask the challenge when he really wants to challenge, not cause he wants to put a time out in the game.. if you guys can understand what I mean...

• its clear that this challenge system takes some of excitement of the game away...however this is the price of having a certain decision at crucial moments..

I think when FIVB figures out how not to take to long while deciding the challenge request...things will get better, you can even use a suspense vibe in the challenge that could add to the game.

But so far, the decisions have been taking to long, referees take to long to understand what has been challenge, there is a language barrier, then the referees take to long to find the video and decide the result....I mean, it just tooooo long and that is what takes away the excitement imo. Its not possible that tv has the images in few seconds and FIVB video system takes that long, it makes no sense....

• our serves are bad!!! set ended and we couldnt harm serbian reception...on the contrary they harmed our reception...
    somebody tell Özgenur that her first jop is to follow Rasiç...how many points rasiç has had so far but still özgenur couldnt rebound any of her spikes !!!

• LOVE it when Dani goes into that zone and sets every ball to Juciely :super: Jucy and Carol both rock today. And I had to laugh out loud when I read this comment from one of Brazilian journalists, Adriano Barbosa:

"Carol e Jucy >>>>>>>>> nave voltando de Plutão, Brasil descontando 7x1 na Alemanha em alguma copa, abismo >>>>>>> Outras duplas de centrais." :rolll:

• LOVE it when Dani goes into that zone and sets every ball to Juciely :super: Jucy and Carol both rock today. And I had to laugh out loud when I read this comment from one of Brazilian journalists, Adriano Barbosa:

"Carol e Jucy >>>>>>>>> nave voltando de Plutão, Brasil descontando 7x1 na Alemanha em alguma copa, abismo >>>>>>> Outras duplas de centrais." :rolll:

did you managed to understand it? (even with google translator) Im impressed...you can live in Brazil now. :)

but they are playing relaly well indeed.....I hope Rexona girls keep their shape for the season to come, and that Thompson manage to adapt well to them. ^^

• I think when FIVB figures out how not to take to long while deciding the challenge request...things will get better, you can even use a suspense vibe in the challenge that could add to the game.

But so far, the decisions have been taking to long, referees take to long to understand what has been challenge, there is a language barrier, then the referees take to long to find the video and decide the result....I mean, it just tooooo long and that is what takes away the excitement imo. Its not possible that tv has the images in few seconds and FIVB video system takes that long, it makes no sense....

this system just idicoy nothing less! i saw it again today

• serbia is clearly better team bcz they are playing with A team...but the problem was they served better than us....i cant accept that how we couldnt harm mihajlovic-busa duos' reception ? how we easily made reception errors ?
    our serves were joke!! if you cant harm the opposing team's reception then your serves are joke!...on the contrary we made tons of reception mistakes!!
    serbia is offensively better team, they have two middles who contributed pretty well...no objection to that but if mihajlovic-busa duo can receive better than your players then that means you sucked tactically!! and i cant stand this! they are alredy a good offensive team ,in addition to that ,we make reception mistakes and help them so how can we resist ?!

except the last set i saw no desire in the players,so what point was there in playing the last set with more desire!! :aww: ..only offensive middle is Kübra and others are just "too soft" against good teams...what is good that these players saw thier level, where they are...ceylan arısan probably couldnt get point but made serve and net touch mistakes....if you cant contribute then you shoudnt harm as well,this should be your motto!

ogjenovic thanks to the midles' presence, the match long prepared good positions for her wings but when nilay set to the wings serbian double block was there bcz they knew özgenur or ceylan couldnt attack!

Eda ERdem Dndar should come back for ECH and OQT in Ankara....

• did you managed to understand it? (even with google translator) Im impressed...you can live in Brazil now. :)

but they are playing relaly well indeed.....I hope Rexona girls keep their shape for the season to come, and that Thompson manage to adapt well to them. ^^

Yeah! I'm packed and ready to go!! :cheesy: But seriously I did use google translator, heheh. After all these years I'm pretty used to translate everything to English and it wasn't that hard to figure out. Thanks though ^^ . Anyway, he also wrote nice comment about Sassa, like there's some hope for Brazil NT after Fabi's gone :D Watching Brazilian team right now is kinda cool, cos it's mostly Rexona out there (so I guess you're cheering for them, right Jo? heheheh)

• Yeah! I'm packed and ready to go!! :cheesy: But seriously I did use google translator, heheh. After all these years I'm pretty used to translate everything to English and it wasn't that hard to figure out. Thanks though ^^ . Anyway, he also wrote nice comment about Sassa, like there's some hope for Brazil NT after Fabi's gone :D Watching Brazilian team right now is kinda cool, cos it's mostly Rexona out there (so I guess you're cheering for them, right Jo? heheheh)

Well, It definitely makes it better to watch them for me. :D

• i just checked the stats.. we had one single ace and 10 eption errors and one single block!! only Polen was goodin attacking..Polen,Kübra should be on the court against germany...Güldeniz too...pls no more Meliha in this tournament......Ezgi should be the other OH if she plays badly then Şyma Ercan should replace her

• A big gap between Serbia and Turkey, considering yesterday's match. However Serbia probably played with their best squad so they can, only Veljkovic can replace Stevanovic which I'm not sure about. Also I'm not sure whether Malasevic, Nikolic or Molnar will do any better than Busa. In Turkish side, the team could do much better with Naz, Gözde Kirdar and Eda Erdem. Ferhat looks confused in overall since he tried different OHs for substitution, first Meliha and then Seyma Ercan. Also he used first Yeliz as opp substitution, then Meryem Boz. Next week, he should definitely try the best squad in his mind. At the moment I prefer, Nilay-Polen, Guldeniz-Seyma, Özgenur-Kubra and Gizem Örge. For substitution, Ezgi as OH and Meryem as OPP should be used. Rest are not needed.
    In overall, I'm impressed by Özgenur so far. I don't think she is better than Asli Kalac or Kubra Akman still, but right now she is doing a very good job and Galatasaray Daikin might regret that they loaned her this season to Sariyer.
    WGP gave a good overview of what players are capable of what. Naz is clearly the best setter we have and her substitution should be Nilay not Cagla (considering Asuman won't make it to ECH). Gözde sonsirma together with Neriman Özsoy are the best OH duo and their subs should be Guldeniz Önal and one of the Seyman-Ezgi. For the opposite position, Polen deserves the position most but I would like to see Neslihan at bench, ready to sub her in crucial points. For MBs, Eda Erdem is clearly the best one we have together with Kubra Akman. I would also add Asli Kalac and Özgenur as subs for them, I don't find Dicle enough and Ceylan is playing like U18 girls still. For the libero position, Gizem Karadayi and Gizem Örge duo looks the best. Merve unfortunately did not do anything impressive yet. I would also add Gözde Yilmaz as a bonus to the squad. Ferhat should say goodbye to the rest.