Brazil NT 2015

• I don't know if we will have many changes, but we have good players showing up in the Superliga. Some of them should be tested next year, as Brazil probably won't go to the World Cup as we are OG hosts.

The players I would like to see would be:

-Samara (OH) And Ivna (OP) from Osasco;
    -Rosamaria (playing OP, but can also be OH) and Macris (S) from Pinheiros;
    -Mara (MB) from São Caetano;
    -Valquiria (MB) from Minas

Rosamaria and Valquiria will probably be with U23 team. The others should at least be invited for trainning, joinning some other good young players such as Bia ( MB from SESI), Gabi, Natalia and Tandara.. Sheila and other should rest a bit.

• Samara 100% needs to be with the senior NT. She has the potential to be as good as Jaqueline. I absolutely agree with Macris, Mara and Rosamaria too and I'd also mention Roberta (MB) from Brasília.

• We can also add one more player on the list: the setter Naiane, from Minas team. The girl was bench in last JWCH for Giovana, but now she could get a chance to play and it is doing really well for her age...

• Samara 100% needs to be with the senior NT. She has the potential to be as good as Jaqueline. I absolutely agree with Macris, Mara and Rosamaria too and I'd also mention Roberta (MB) from Brasília.

Mara and Roberta were playing in the same team last year right? They are were powerful players, I like them a lot... But Brazil has many good MBs and i don't think they'll get a chance in NT. They deserve it though

• Mara and Roberta were playing in the same team last year right? They are were powerful players, I like them a lot... But Brazil has many good MBs and i don't think they'll get a chance in NT. They deserve it though

They were both playing for São Caetano, yes. Brazil is full of powerful MBs indeed. We have Fabiana, Thaísa, Carol, Bia, Juciely, Mara, Roberta... and some good prospects too, like Mayhara and Valquíria. Adenízia is the one I'm still not convinced about (probably never will be). :whistle:

• They were both playing for São Caetano, yes. Brazil is full of powerful MBs indeed. We have Fabiana, Thaísa, Carol, Bia, Juciely, Mara, Roberta... and some good prospects too, like Mayhara and Valquíria. Adenízia is the one I'm still not convinced about (probably never will be). :whistle:

I am not a fan of hers too, but she always has good games with Molico. I like Mayhara a lot and i am pissed she chose Rio, because she'll never play with Jucy and Carol ahead of her.. She deserved to be in NT, but wasn't even on the wide roster..

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?…=1422579428&v=kdmuxacA2NQ

This is a thing i would never get about Brazilian players.. Thaisa hitting Jaque with such power in her head and not only she didn't apologize she celebrated towards her.. But why? Aren't they good friends and long time NT teammates.. They even played in Osasco for many years together.. And it's not only this example there are many from Brazilian league.. I simply don't get it

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?…=1422579428&v=kdmuxacA2NQ

This is a thing i would never get about Brazilian players.. Thaisa hitting Jaque with such power in her head and not only she didn't apologize she celebrated towards her.. But why? Aren't they good friends and long time NT teammates.. They even played in Osasco for many years together.. And it's not only this example there are many from Brazilian league.. I simply don't get it

join the club.....I'll never get it either....

but only some players are like that...

• I am sorry but I completely disagree with Samara and Ivna. This season on Superliga both of them were underperforming. Samara could hit a couple of balls, but that's it. She is terrible defensively and her reception is not any good. And Ivna is a completely predictable player. She is not as versatile as Bruna (Rio). I am pissed of why they put Mari on the bench and only use her when the team is on the verge of losing.

Gabi and Natalia both has step up to the plate as a fill-in for Jacque and FeGaray. Both of them have played spectacular games. I think these were the ones to watch in Rio 2016. And please, leave Adenizia behind. Juciely and Carol (even Bia) upstaged her on so many occasions.

I wish to have the Minas' setter on the team for trials. She is fierce, not afraid to take any chance. And judging by the way Fofao is playing this time around, she could easily take back her spot in the NT.

• I think Suelle has to be invited to NT this summer. She has been performing really good.. she receives really good and has been scoring pretty well too. Isn't she best server too? She, Gabi, Jaque, Garay, Natalia deserve a spot.. Now with Tandara gone, Natalia can play as OPP

• Suelle has her days, but I still think she's a little unstable performance-wise. I'd rather have the usual combo of Jaqueline, Gabi, Garay and some other OH (not sure who). Samara is an option, but while I do think she started the season well, her level dropped along with Osasco's during Dani Lins and Thaísa absences.

Now with Tandara's pregnancy, I hope Rosamaria gets some major playing time in the NT. :D

• I think Natalia and Gabi is a sure thing for the NT this season. Alongside Jacque and Garay. I think Suelle can make it to the team, but I am still not convinced. Sabrina is doing well also, so who knows?

Now that Natalia is out of the NT this season, Marianne Steinbrecher needs to step up her game. I know she is not what she used to be, but she is the MOST experienced OPP right now, alongside Sheilla. I think Bruna (Rio) should be given a chance. I bet Ivna (SESI) is shaking and crying now thinking she will be up to the spot.

• Suelle has her days, but I still think she's a little unstable performance-wise. I'd rather have the usual combo of Jaqueline, Gabi, Garay and some other OH (not sure who). Samara is an option, but while I do think she started the season well, her level dropped along with Osasco's during Dani Lins and Thaísa absences.

Now with Tandara's pregnancy, I hope Rosamaria gets some major playing time in the NT. :D

I like Samara a lot too but, she is not any better than Suelle, she is just younger.. Their job would be the same, only Samara is not such a good scorer.. But I agree, she should be invited in NT. Garay is having a bad season.. she wasn't that great in Fener last year or with NT, but this year she isn't even receiving as expected. We will most probably see her in the main 12 in every competition, but right now there are other player who deserve it more.. I think Ze has to think about giving Gabi as much as experience possible because she is amazing so far and I think she can be a starter in Rio..

• Natalia and Gabi are the ones to watch this year. They have been playing really well this time around. I think it will be a great move for Ze if he opted to bring all new fresh faces to the Grand Prix this year. Brazil needs to expose those promising young talents to higher level of games and matches because the all-star team now is looking pretty exhausted. Juciely, Carol, Bruna, Gabi, Natalia, and all the others need to play in this year's Grand Prix. But knowing Ze, he will definitely bring the all star team again to win the Grand Prix. Too bad.

• I think that this year Brazil will need a Naional team B, World Gran Prix and Panamericano are in the same time...

I'm ancious to see Rosamraria, Mara, Macris, Naiane, Suellen, Pri Daroit...and with Tandara out this mean that Jose Roberto will try again take Joicinha backs to NT...

• I think that this year Brazil will need a Naional team B, World Gran Prix and Panamericano are in the same time...

I'm ancious to see Rosamraria, Mara, Macris, Naiane, Suellen, Pri Daroit...and with Tandara out this mean that Jose Roberto will try again take Joicinha backs to NT...

I don't think that they need Joicinha.. Bruna is performing pretty good, Rosamaria too. If i were the coach i would take Rosamaria, because she is younger.. I want to see Suelle in NT too

• I don't think that they need Joicinha.. Bruna is performing pretty good, Rosamaria too. If i were the coach i would take Rosamaria, because she is younger.. I want to see Suelle in NT too

I prefer Rosamaria Too, but Bruna it's a Joke right now, Joycinha is doing very well in Korean League and has more experience than the others. Now it's time to think and Rio 2016, after this Brasil Nt can put in the courts.. Bruna, Ivna and others with no big prospect like Rosamaria. Maybe they can improve, but now it's time to make a group more stronger.

• I'm afraid the OPP position will be a problem for the NT this year. To be honest, I think ZRG will call Monique again. There aren't really any others worth a spot in the NT and she was having a great season with SESI until her injury. Ivna and Bruna shouldn't and most likely won't be considered.