2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Congrats Poland..they played a better tie-break,servd better..

we played a bad fourth set...also coundnt show the required reaction in tie break..Werbkinska's contribution helped Poland otherwise they might not have won with a tired Kasia, polish blocks were good..

we should make less mistakes including blocked shots...poland were better at serving when it counts..we also served well but not in tie break

good points for us were the middles..Kübra and Dicle were good..

• Yesss! In the first 3 sets we were serving on turkish libero, they've had perfect reception. Good substitutions Kurnikowska and Tokarska.
    Turkey was playing well until 4th set. Congratulations to both teams.

• Turkey started Montreux also with a defeat and then they were the Champions maybe it will be this time the same :thumbsup:

the Schedule is not good to us..we have to play serbia early tomorrow...Poland against france at a late hour..the key point against serbia is to play with the least mistakes..

• the Schedule is not good to us..we have to play serbia early tomorrow...Poland against france at a late hour..

I don't know where you are looking maybe the mens group because Serbia isnt in our group. We play Monday against Italy.
    We are in Group A with Italy, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Romania and Poland. And the shedule is always 1 day game 1 day free. Tomorrow the womens team arent playing only the mens.

• I don't know where you are looking maybe the mens group because Serbia isnt in our group. We play Monday against Italy.
    We are in Group A with Italy, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Romania and Poland. And the shedule is always 1 day game 1 day free. Tomorrow the womens team arent playing only the mens.

thx...this is good :thumbsup:

• Maybe a bit off topic, but when did Kasia start using so much make-up? I know she has been doing it for some quite some time, but she is naturally a very beautiful being, which doesn't NEED it.. I guess she prefers it, but it looks like too much to me..

And no, I am not saying she is not pretty, on the contrary, I think she is a very beautiful lady

• I think it was the best match of Polish NT since the 2012 Olympic Qualification Tournament in Ankara. It's good to see that we are back in European volleyball. :super:

The last years were really painful for us. Now almost all the best players decided to return to NT. It seems that they really desire to play at Rio 2016 Olympic Games because in interviews they speak about it openly.:olympia:

• Croatia will lose tomorrow against Ned but with good serving we only can took one set :P..To bad because with only 2 more good player they can do much more but now :(
    But This is the most beautiful team at EG
    Our libero :heart: ..sisters Ušić, Tamara 12 and setter 16...only Burazer not so :P

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbc…66_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

• Why did ferhat come to Baku with the same team? where is meryem boz(challange cup's mvp)?
    where is dilara bagcı(eczacı's libero)? who is guldeniz, gizem? they were backup all season...
    everybody in turkey knows the loser seda. you don't know?

• Maybe a bit off topic, but when did Kasia start using so much make-up? I know she has been doing it for some quite some time, but she is naturally a very beautiful being, which doesn't NEED it.. I guess she prefers it, but it looks like too much to me..

And no, I am not saying she is not pretty, on the contrary, I think she is a very beautiful lady

Kasia without make up smoky eyes, dyed hair and solarium.

• How old is she at your photo? Because my photo is not unfortunate, she really looked like that when she was 17.
    And at this age she looked 100% natural, later I don't know because she always likes plastic look and only deepen this every year.