2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• So we have QF:

Turkey vs Russia
    Serbia vs Belgium
    Azerbaijan vs Germany/Netherlands
    Poland vs Netherlands/Germany

Turkey and Serbia should advance to semis without many problems, the other matches will be wide open no matter what the pairs will eventually be.

• So we have QF:

Turkey vs Russia
    Serbia vs Belgium
    Azerbaijan vs Germany/Netherlands
    Poland vs Netherlands/Germany

Turkey and Serbia should advance to semis without many problems, the other matches will be wide open no matter what the pairs will eventually be.

When will be the draw? Btw, what a stupidity...a draw.. :whistle: and why not for all matches ? :thumbdown: :read:

• Via @irmasmello

http://www.baku2015.com/schedu…ntcmp=sr-bysport-gridview

According to official website there is NO draw :drink: :drink:

Tuesday 23rd June:

10.00: TUR-RUS

12.00: AZE-GER

16.00: POL-NED

18.00: BEL-SER

* Local time

• i think one of Serbia,Netherlands and Turkey can win the tournament...i dont know what Germany and Azerbaijan can do..

Azerbaijan vs. Germany seems to be a tough match...today against Turkey, Azerbaijan was not bad,the sets were close...Odina was really bad if she had played better then the match would have been better for Azerbaijan..if the trio (Rahimova-Odina-Agaeva) can contribute well then Azerbaijan can win against Germany..But Germany can win with its exeperience and good serves too.

Poland vs. Netherlands : i think Netherlands will win..can be a tough match as well..

Serbia vs. Belgium : Serbia is physically and offensively a better team than Belgium.Belgium has been playing better now but still Serbia wins
    Russi vs. Turkey : if Turkey serves well then i think Turkey wins.

• Oh maaan these times are so disappointing!!! I want to watch Turkeys match but never on 7 o clock CET! :down:

I think that DVV could be right because the pool things are the work of CEV the official website can make this if they havent any info about it yet. We will know more tomorrow.

• Quarterfinals:
    Serbia - Belgium
    Poland - Germany
    Azerbaijan - Netherlands
    Turkey - Russia

• Quarterfinals:
    Serbia - Belgium
    Poland - Germany
    Azerbaijan - Netherlands
    Turkey - Russia

Strange why officially on webside they mentioned other quarterfinals ?

Below official with CET times :
    Poland - Germany 10.00
    Turkey - Russia 12.00
    Azerbaijan - Netherlands 16.00
    Serbia - Belgium 18.00

• I was in the hall yesterday. for the end of second set which was very crucial, challenge was due to touch, not outside or inside / but referees decided outside, even girls protest the referee finished the second set.

I think there is no one else than Polina or Odina who can kill Oksana's ball. Her balls are very predictable and very bad.

• Canter, you're too cautious in your comment. This Russian side has no chance against Turkey. Its not ony about serve/reception. Russia is the most inconsistent team of the quarter finals, while Turkey is the most consistent. They'll defeat Russia by 3 X 0 with ease.

• Canter, you're too cautious in your comment. This Russian side has no chance against Turkey. Its not ony about serve/reception. Russia is the most inconsistent team of the quarter finals, while Turkey is the most consistent. They'll defeat Russia by 3 X 0 with ease.

btw some of the matchups are wrong in my post..Germnay vs. Pland and Azerbaijan vs. Netherlands

there are some young starter players in team of Turkey who havent been playing much in team A therefore i may look cautious..imo..physical european teams may be dangerous

• June 23, 2015
    Baku 2015 European Games - 1st European Games
    Women's Quarterfinals Volleyball

* AZST (Azerbaijan Summer Time) : UTC/GMT +5 hours

June 23, 2015
    Jun 23, 13:00 Women's Quarterfinals: Poland (POL) vs Germany (GER)
    Jun 23, 15:00 Women's Quarterfinals: Turkey (TUR) vs Russian Federation (RUS)
    Jun 23, 19:00 Women's Quarterfinals: Azerbaijan (AZE) vs Netherlands (NED)
    Jun 23, 21:00 Women's Quarterfinals: Belgium (BEL) vs Serbia (SRB)

DAY 11 LIVE Volleyball | Baku 2015 European Games
    Baku 2015 European Games
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO278Dz3840

Note:
    * Link for the next match changes simultaneously, so recheck the link at https://www.youtube.com/user/baku2015

• first set to POland....good start! poland was better blocker, Germany better server
    Zarolinska was the best player of the court...Werbi helped her..Kasia was bad..
    Brinker was better player in Germany...Kozuch so-so