2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• change is not enough but having her own style is more important like in Matieno's hairdo

Half of Croatian NT ...Marija Usic hot and beautiful ..And number 1# is Nikolina Bozicevic :cup: :offtopic: :P

• Imagine now how Belgium NT must be hard-working and well organized team that Serbia with such beasts like Mikhajlovic, Rasic is suffering a lot. Belgium probably will never have such stars but in game they are equal to Serbia.
    So Poland will play with Serbia. I'm glad we meet Serbia because our game is mess similar to Serbia so it will be mess against mess.

• Imagine now how Belgium NT must be hard-working and well organized team that Serbia with such beasts like Mikhajlovic, Rasic is suffering a lot. Belgium probably will never have such stars but in game they are equal to Serbia.
    So Poland will play with Serbia. I'm glad we meet Serbia because our game is mess similar to Serbia so it will be mess against mess.

Maybe mess against mess, but I'm worried reminding ECH 2011 when we lost 0-3, but then Serbia won ECH :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe mess against mess, but I'm worried reminding ECH 2011 when we lost 0-3, but then Serbia won ECH :D

I don't think we will win, but style of game is similar. Also there are so many new personalities in both teams so we will see. I can sum up how playing with Belgium is difficult for us, also from psychological side. We met with them too many times last time and almost every match we lost.

• on the other hand we won almost every match with Germans ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Mihaijlovic on bench is a joke...she is one of the best OHs worldwide..

Terzic :lol: :lol:

Imagine Serbia with Boskovic, Brakocevic, Mihaijlovic, Rasic, Stefanovic.... :white: :white:

• Mihaijlovic on bench is a joke...she is one of the best OHs worldwide..

Terzic :lol: :lol:

Imagine Serbia with Boskovic, Brakocevic, Mihaijlovic, Rasic, Stefanovic.... :white: :white:

Sorry, but Brankica was in starting line up and she played very weak. Nikolić gave very good sub and thanks to her, when Serbians were loosing 4:13, they won. It was good decision by Terzić. Drpa played quite weak so Brankica could change only her.

• Sorry, but Brankica was in starting line up and she played very weak. Nikolić gave very good sub and thanks to her, when Serbians were loosing 4:13, they won. It was good decision by Terzić. Drpa played quite weak so Brankica could change only her.

Brankica struggled in reception only...in attack she is one of the bests....she cant be missed in the team...not when you have Drap as opp..Indeed Nikolic entered really well...she is making a very good European Games.....still I dont think Serbia can afford right now to have Mihajlovic on bench.

• Brankica struggled in reception only...in attack she is one of the bests....she cant be missed in the team...not when you have Drap as opp..Indeed Nikolic entered really well...she is making a very good European Games.....still I dont think Serbia can afford right now to have Mihajlovic on bench.

In 1st set Mihajlovic attacked 0/6, so for today I agree with Terzic to take her out and let Nikolic play. In the long run Mihajlovic certainly won't be a bench player ^^

• Does anyone know why Meijners doesn't play for Nederlands?

Dutch users may give you a better answer but let me answer too. The last time she played for Dutch NT was 2007, when they won WGP for first time, she was Flier's back-up OPP, after that she's been refusing the NT invitation for some reason. As far as I know she was studying when she played for Busto Arisizo and wanted to concentrate on studies rather than training with NT in all summer period, have no idea if she still studies though.

To be honest she wouldn't add any big differences to the team, she's a good attacker but a weak passer, just like Buijs,Plak, Slöetjes and all of them are younger than Meijners, Holland needs a good OH who can pass and attack on good level, not another OPP-like OHs...so it's very doubtful. However I'd be happy to see her wearing dutch NT jersey.

• Quoted from "kurdish cebbar"

Does anyone know why Meijners doesn't play for Nederlands?

Dutch users may give you a better answer but let me answer too. The last time she played for Dutch NT was 2007, when they won WGP for first time, she was Flier's back-up OPP, after that she's been refusing the NT invitation for some reason. As far as I know she was studying when she played for Busto Arisizo and wanted to concentrate on studies rather than training with NT in all summer period, have no idea if she still studies though.

To be honest she wouldn't add any big differences to the team, she's a good attacker but a weak passer, just like Buijs,Plak, Slöetjes and all of them are younger than Meijners, Holland needs a good OH who can pass and attack on good level, not another OPP-like OHs...so it's very doubtful. However I'd be happy to see her wearing dutch NT jersey.

thank you so much for information.

• June 25, 2015
    Baku 2015 European Games - 1st European Games
    Women's Quarterfinals Volleyball

* AZST (Azerbaijan Summer Time) UTC/GMT +5 hours

June 25, 2015
    Jun 25, 17:00 - Women's Semifinals - Poland (POL) vs Serbia (SRB)
    Jun 25, 19:30 - Women's Semifinals - Turkey (TUR) vs Azerbaijan (AZE)

DAY 13 LIVE Volleyball | Baku 2015 European Games
    Baku 2015 European Games
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jy_URmee3g

Note:
    * Link for the next match changes simultaneously, so recheck the link at https://www.youtube.com/user/baku2015

• Stevanovic didn't play like she did in Casalmaggiore so far in the tournament, it's a pity

• Pyciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :cursing:

When I'm watching Pycia's and Bednarek-Kasza's performance i really miss Tomsia. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: