Polish NT 2015

• I don't really think Skorupa is interested or motivated to play in NT, she's not even playing well in her club, well okay, she's still a good setter but I'd rather prefer Wolosz who's currently being one of the best setters in Italy. She has good connections with the middle and tends to play better by miles when she has a strong OPP (like Diouf in Busto) so she's expected to be starting setter this year. She's been playing in NT as second setter for the last five years and now it's definitely her time to show her real talents. Other european teams also let their young setter play as starter. Stoltenborg with Holland, Akyol with Turkey, Brcic with Croatia (She's not as good as these two in front though) and perhaps Van de vijver with Belgium this year. Most of them are around the same age as Wolosz and she's no way worse than them. I'm really enjoying her creative sets in Busto. However she needs to learn how to calm herself down when critical moments come up, that's actually what determines how good the setter is.

Forgot to add, Wolosz definitely as 1st setter and I wouldn't really mind whoever the second will be. Maybe someone bigger, because Wolosz is not very tall ;)

• "Stolenborg is good setter" . You don't make me laugh. :lol:

she's not even playing well in her club, well okay, she's still a good setter but I'd rather prefer Wolosz who's currently being one of the best setters in Italy

Oh, something new. :lol: Pomi is in third place in the league, without real OP and average spikers. Tirozzi was bench player last year. Ortolani was third option in attack in Busto , more ball then her was getting Marcon. So... Yeah Wołosz play really good, but she has on the wings Havelkova, Diouf, Perry... :whistle:

• :what: What a strange way of thinking is this??? Gryka was born in Poland but grew up in Germany and started to play volleyball here, so when she was in junior age nobody in Poland knew about her :roll: That's certainly not the same as "not being interested" in playing for Poland...but then, I'd be glad to have her in Germany NT...

I agree with you Matthias

• Rumours from twitter - someone from PZPS was in Chemik's headquarters. It may mean that Cuccarini is close to take position of head ocach in NT ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,544903,1,282.html

There is new candidate to be a new coach of Polish NT. It is Raul Lozano :D But he got also proposition from one of the clubs from PlusLiga. Today will be debate in Polish Federation who should be the new coach and Andrzej Niemczyk said, that he has two proposition - one coach is from Turkey and one from Italy (it is written this way and I do not know does he means nationalities or work place - I guess it could be Abbondanza and hope not Chiappini). So dear Andrzej do not see Cuccarini as the main coach.

• it`s a joke! Polish nt need help and PZPS think about Lozano which never worked with girls :white:
    For me only Cuccarini, Abondanza or Micelli.
    My biggest hope is that Chiappini won`t be Polish nt coach :rolleyes:

• So we have some candidates: Abondanza, Cuccarini, Lozano, I heard also about Jacek Nawrocki...

Meanwhile Andrzej Niemczyk reccomends: Alessandro Chiappini :whistle: and... Atay Dogu - long-time Niemczyk's assistant :wavy:
    Niemczyk also thinks that it would be good to bring back Joanna Kaczor or Anna Miros (Podolec) :wacko: both aren't in best shape, so it wouldn't be so helpful - both are quite tall, but not such killers as they were in the past...

Head coach should be chosen until the end of March ^^

• I feel that it can be another disaster, just no words.... :gone:

• So we have some candidates: Abondanza, Cuccarini, Lozano, I heard also about Jacek Nawrocki...

I just can't believe that somebody had the courage to mention this man... :S I gues it was somebody as like Wspaniały and he wants to find a place for one of his guys... speechless.

Meanwhile Andrzej Niemczyk reccomends: Alessandro Chiappini :whistle: and... Atay Dogu - long-time Niemczyk's assistant :wavy:

We should add that he proposed these two coaches only because then he could be the coordinator of NT - whatever it means - and help team in the time of preparation, mainly mentally.
    Since few years Andrew is living on completely other planet. Which good coach would allow to be Niemczyk in the team and prepare it mentally? Only weak coach(?). Cuccarini is working in Poland since one year (Chiappini worked here two years) so why did not propose Chemik's coach? No one serious would allow Andrew to the team. It is quite sad, but I doubt that we can count on Niemczyk in the context of NT.
    Atay Dogu - any interesting comment about this proposition? Again I am speechless.

Niemczyk also thinks that it would be good to bring back Joanna Kaczor or Anna Miros (Podolec) :wacko: both aren't in best shape, so it wouldn't be so helpful - both are quite tall, but not such killers as they were in the past...

Because these girls were his 'inventions'. Unfortunately, Anna Podolec is not in the best shape at the moment but she deserves a chance in my eyes. But about Kaczor we should forget asap. I cannot look at her walking attacks. :S

• Rumours: It seems that Cuccarini resigned from position. Marco Motta is new contender about which I read. Someone on Polish league websitec wrote that Galatasaray's head coach can be dark horse, but it can't be truth because Barbolini stays in Turkey :wavy: so maybe it was about Fenerbahce's coach Abbondanza :?: :roll:

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…olskiej-kadry-pozostalo-4
    From 16 candidates now are 4 which will talking about future NT with Polish Federation bosses.
    In this 4 candtidates 2 are from Poland :white: and 2 from abroad. Its ridiculous, because our players want coach from abroad so I don`t see idea what are 2 candidates from Poland are doing here :mad:
    In this 16 candidates were 5 from Italy, 3 from Poland, 2 from Brazil, and one from China, Germany, Russia, Serbia and USA. I wonder who was from this countries :whistle:
    Anyway its very sad that PZPS dont listen players and fans Polish NT :thumbdown:

• Karpol was the one from Russia. :D It would be funny to see him in action with our "stars", but talking more seriously, I would prefer another coach. I don't see Poland playing the "russian style". On the other hand he would be still better than Chiappini.

• PZPS showed again that they care about money, not players :whistle: I wonder who are these Polish contenders: Nawrocki ? :rolll: Kosmol ? :lol: :wacko: :aww:
    And who can be these foreigners? Maybe Abondanza and Chiappini ^^

• Zawieracz and Popik :lol:

Even better, especially Mirosław "playing with one roster all season long without youngsters :D" Zawieracz :rolll:

• Massimo Barbolini, Raul Lozano, Jacek Nawrocki and Wiesław Popik are these four candidates. But as like Roman (vice-president says) also different candidate can be chosen.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,547956,1,892.html

Looking at these candidates Barbolini is the best without doubts :whistle: Lozano didn't train women, while two Poles as contenders are just a joke :wavy:

• Massimo Barbolini, Raul Lozano, Jacek Nawrocki and Wiesław Popik are these four candidates. But as like Roman (vice-president says) also different candidate can be chosen.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,547956,1,892.html

not the best informations...I thought that Abondanza can be in those mistery 4 :)
    I never beed fan of Barbolini, but from those 4 candidates he might be the best, for sure I don`t want to see any Polish coach in the near future :D

• Ideas by Andrzej Niemczyk about roster of NT for this season:
    "Bełcik and Wołosz as Setters, Kaczor and Miros as OPs, Skowrońska as OH because she's playing in Rabita as OH and Werblińska next to her. Zenik and Maj as L. And lots of good MBs...

Well, Bełcik and ideas for OP for me are jokes :rolll: and info about Skowrońska is out of date because she came back on right wing in this season :wavy;

• Coming back to roster seeing league stats. We can exclude Wołosz, Skorupa, Radecka, Tomsia and Skowrońska-Dolata.

SETTERS:
    Unfortunately lack of choice here. Foreigners and older players are starters in most clubs :wacko: Here we can add Wołosz as player for NT without doubts. Maybe either Radecka or Skorupa can also join. So it may give 1-2 players because Radecka with Skorupa had conflicts...

In league the best in stats is... Izabela Bełcik (34,91%). She may be useful if we don't have neither Radecka nor Skorupa. IMHO having at least one of them exclude Iza.
    Younger players don't play a lot :( but we have to try younger players - we can try Emilia Kajzer (27,01%), Gabriela Jasińska (32,26%, but less then 100 sets), Marta Biedziak (23,75%) or Paulina Bałdyga (only 21,43%...). The best would be Magdalena Gryka (25,7%) if she wants to play in Polish NT :D

OPPOSITES:
    We have 2 clear leaders: Malwina Smarzek (40,86%) and Katarzyna Zaroślińska (40,77%), if Skowrońska and Tomsia agree then we don't have to look for more players ^^ Kaczor (36,17%) and Miros (35,41%) definitely not :wavy: Izabela Kowalińska (35%) has a it lower%, but I prefer her than both kaczor and Miros...
    maybe someone younger could be added - unfortunately there aren't stats from Young League :( we have Aleksandra Wańczyk, Justyna Antosiewicz or Barbara Cembrzyńska.
    Magdalena Stysiak is next great prospect, but she was born in 2000...

OUTSIDE HITTERS:
    I exclude players like Dorota Ściurka, Aleksandra Jagieło, Barbara Bawoł or Małgorzata Glinka because they won't play in NT.
    Checking best spiking players we have Aleksandra Wójcik (40,89%), Ewelina Sieczka (37,7%), Anna Werblińska (37,53%), Karolina Różycka (37,05%), Natalia Skrzypkowska (34,8%) and Natalia Kurnikowska (33,88%).
    Best passers are: Emilia Mucha (30,56%), Koleta Łyszkiewicz (30,04%), Anna Werblińska (28,41%), Karolina Różycka (28,39%), Ewa Śliwińska (26,19%) and Natalia Strózik (25,98%).

Looking just at numbers Werblińska is in and also Różycka is in (but I don't really count on her). Wójcik and Kurnikowska showed throughout season that both deserved for NT. We should try Mucha and Łyszkiewicz and add Magdalena Damaske. Ewelina Sieczka woke up so she can be included. I don't know if Anna Grejman deserves for a chance... I'd add Klaudia Kaczorowska, she's decent player especially in back row. And last, but not least... Tamara Kaliszuk - she has to be convertes - 35% spiking and 25% perfect passings (though she received about 175 balls) is enough to compete with others.

MIDDLE BLOCKERS:
    Top spiking MBs: Zuzanna Efimienko (54,61%), Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (51,45%), Sylwia Wojcieska (50,45%), Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł (49,19%), Katarzyna Mróz (44,74%), Monika Ptak (44,51%), Katarzyna Połeć (44,27%). Best blockers: Wojcieska (1,05 per set), Bednarek (1,04), Kamila Ganszczyk (1,03), Aleksdandra Trojan (1,02), Polańska (0,93), Agnieszka Kąkolewska (0,92), Mróz (0,9).

Wojcieska could be in but she's seriously injured. Mróz and Gajgał are old, so they probably won't play. Basing on numbers Efimienko, Polańska, Bednarek, Ptak, Trojan, Ganszczyk should be here. Połeć, Kąkolewska and Maja Tokarska could be rest. Dominika Sobolska has great season, but we can cross her out because of being in Belgian NT :(

LIBERO:
    Basing on reception we would choose Lucyna Borek (41,4%), Mariola Wojtowicz (36,21%), Paulina Maj-Erwardt (32,85%) and Agata Durajczyk (32,33%). But first both are quite old, so I don't include them, though Borek can get an invitation as an award. Maj and Durajczyk are ok, I'd add to them Anna Korabiec (28,43%) because we need to invest in future. Dotrota Medyńska is injured so the last one can be Mariola Zenik because I think that Agata Sawicka would refuse once again :(

Gathering all we would see a bit over 30 players:
    S: Joanna Wołosz, Katarzyna Skorupa, Emilia Kajzer, Gabriela Jasińska, Mgdalena Gryka (Milena Radecka or Izabela Bełcik instead Skorupa if she refuses, Paulina Bałdyga instead Gryka if she refuses)
    OP: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Malwina Smarzek, Berenika Tomsia, Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Izabela Kowalińska (also OH)
    OH: Anna Werblińska, Karolina Różycka (?), Aleksandra Wójcik, Natalia Kurnikowska, Emilia Mucha, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Magdalena Damaske, Ewelina Sieczka, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Tamara Kaliszuk (also OP)
    MB: Zuzanna Efimienko, Gabriela Polańska, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Monika Ptak, Aleksandra Trojan, Kamila Ganszczyk, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Katarzyna Połeć, Maja Tokarska
    L: Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Durajczyk, Anna Korabiec, Mariola Zenik, Lucyna Borek (?)