2015 Pan American Games - Toronto / Canada - 7/16

• This is a very weak Brazilian team - watching them after having watched the Grand Prix team, they are not even in the same league!! Apart from Fe Garay and Jacque ,who are already in the main team, only Macris really is a genuine contender -Joycinha has got to be the most disappointing - you'd think she would take this opportunity to take charge of the opposite position but she is soooo ineffective....

Will be interesting though to see how the Brazilian B team at the Grand Prix will fare against the US A team...

• this was the BEST game I've seen in a long time...

• The game was spectacular :obey: :obey:

Adenizia with 19 points best scorer for Brazil, has been a good tournament for her so far.

• I'm still trying to understand how Brazil won this match :sos: Such a poor game displayed by Brazil, but US with their mistakes surpassed it.

Good to see Kristin playing again, i like her a lot but this is probably her last year in NT. she still with her receiving trubles and being blocked when is not necessary, however her skills in fast sets are so nice :!:

Rosamaria my not be NT material, but :rose:

• So we can say that the United States and the Dominican Republic will play a semifinal and Brazil will face the winner of the match between Puerto Rico and Argentina, and I think Puerto Rico will win and go to semifinal :cheesy:

• Pretty great and entertaining game overall. If this team had a better MB2 (goddammit, Bia), I think they'd have an even easier time in this tournament - Bárbara is only average in this position and Angélica is :down:. Meanwhile, Mayhara and Mara are being wasted in the Grand Prix...

Mari Paraíba is great in the back row, but still lacks spiking power. I still think she can do even more though. Rosamaria should be starter from now on; it's clear Joycinha either doesn't fit or needs more time. Macris is improving day by day and I'm happy she's finally having her time with the NT. That free ball in the set point during the 2nd (or 4th, I don't know) set was crazy good.

From USA, Kristin was a true leader today. Vansant and the Hagglund libero were great too, as well as Fawcett, especially in the first sets.

• Dominicans helped Cuba once again :thumbdown: 1st they kicked Puerto Rico out of World Cup, now Canada thanks to them ends Pan-Am Olympics...

My predictions came true eventually :D Peru and Canada will fight for 7th place

It seems that it'll be a draw before semifinals...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It seems that it'll be a draw before semifinals...

So this means Brazil and US might play against each during the semifinals ??? this is so weird...

• So this means Brazil and US might play against each during the semifinals ??? this is so weird...

It's possible indeed:
    http://norceca.net/2015%20Even…alendarToronto%202015.htm

it is not said who will meet Brazil and Dominican Republic...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game