The most handsome player

• Many of us talked about the most beautiful female player already, but what about the most handsome player?
    If u have somebody in mind, post it here (and if possible add a pic :) )

Ill make the start:
    I really like the italian team (uff yes, i must admit they are hot lol)
    and i like Luigi Mastrangelo the most :oops:

• Quote from "Nastja"

Many of us talked about the most beautiful female player already, but what about the most handsome player?
    If u have somebody in mind, post it here (and if possible add a pic :) )

Ill make the start:
    I really like the italian team (uff yes, i must admit they are hot lol)
    and i like Luigi Mastrangelo the most :oops:

ahhh, thx
    i have some nominees here, if you dont midn, hehe
    supermodel chest: cisolla of italy
    supermodel leg: wlazly of poland
    supermodel blonde: brinkman of canada
    favorite look: Giani of Argentina
    ummm :bye:

• Many players are handsome, i found lately during WCH Todor Aleksiev from Bulgaria

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Nastja"

hmm and who is ur brunette supermodel? :lol:
    btw nice nominees :oops:

ymm, got some ideas about this
    maybe no 2 and 10 of poland and cisolla
    actually there used to be a very slender italian player, very handsome but i didnt know his name
    just saw a pic of him
    wish ya gais place more pics here
    since fivb does not really have close up and i dont speak italian or french
    so.....

• Wow :shock: Pierre is just AWESOME!! :shock: :shock:
    My fav male player is Murilo Endres, god, he's sooo beautiful! Andre Heller is also very very handsome!
    And for NT, Serbian NT delights me so much! I love watching their games... because of them! :P

• Quote from "Nastja"

eheh seems u like the blonde kind of a guy :twisted:
    andre heller looks too german for me :mrgreen:

btw i really like you signature :D

Yeah, I L-O-V-E the blonde guys 8)
    When I met Andre Heller I think I turned into red! :roll: I was just... WOW... and then the heat... :oops:
    I think I should move to Germany, or Sweden... or something like that... :roll:

• I like dark eyes guys like... this one for example :P :P

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Hehehehe Justyna :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Nooothing :D i can find for u more his photos on my catalog from Bełchatow :P

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

Many players are handsome, i found lately during WCH Todor Aleksiev from Bulgaria

Hey girls! Aren't you just wasting a lot of your "attention-fantasy-energy"?
    The picture above clearly shows to me a gay-couple. I mean: there's absolutely nothing wrong with gay-men/people, but if you are 'straight' yourself it seems kind of impossible to me to fantasize about somebody who's not. Or are we talking here about the pure admiration for the sport-person and nothing sexual?

k.