The most handsome player

• hahaah ppl u are soo funny
    great comments :cheesy:

i also think that Michal looks nice in this pic, he has a nice body :what:
    but i d aslo prefer dark hair guys soo i would rather see Michal Winiasrki on this kind of photo hihh

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• Sorry girls, but did you see that polish volleyballers don't make photos shirtless (not including Bąkiewicz). Photos in this topic are only with other volleyballers, I can't understand it.

• Stanley is very very handsome. :read:

:lol:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Is this his wife or girlfriend? Anyway... good luck Clayton :]

However I agree- he is handsome. But not so much :P

The most handsome player for me? Hmmm... hard choice. Yuriy Berezhko is cute, but the man I like the most is Bojan Janic :D Ohhh, he is very very handsome. And he is going to play in Trefl Gdańsk in this season :woohoo:

• I'm not so competentional in obvious reasons :) but I know that many of the bulgarian(and not only) girls thinks Matey Kaziyski is the most handsome

• Yes Matey is very handsome but I prefer Nikolay Nikolov and Metodi Ananiev. (and Michal Winiarski's eyes). :cheesy:

"Drugi, to jest zawsze pierwszy przegrany, i tylko z takim podejściem można osiągnąć jakiś sukces." - Łukasz Kadziewicz

• Maybe I would say Giba?
    Or there's this young Russian blond guy.... I forgot his name

• Any one has pictures of Stanley? I want to collect some of his pictures, especially in long hair, haha, and some photos of previous matches (not 2008 Olympic). Thank

• <BLOCKQUOTE class=wysiwygQuote linkhref="index.php?page=Thread&postID=35097#post35097" username="i<3volleyball">
    "Or there's this young Russian blond guy.... I forgot his name"

May be you mean Ostapenko :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• <BLOCKQUOTE class=wysiwygQuote linkhref="index.php?page=Thread&postID=35097#post35097" username="i<3volleyball">
    "Or there's this young Russian blond guy.... I forgot his name"

May be you mean Ostapenko :S

Yup! Exactly. Thanks

• Misiek Winiarskiii <333
    Łukasz Kadziewicz <333
    Ivan Miljkovic <333

My top 3 :D ^^

• So, I think in this EC:

1) Roumeliotis
    2) AntiGa
    3) M.Falasca

:heart:

• 1. Milijkovic

2. Nikolov

3.Huantorena

4. Bartman

5. Kaziyski

:obey:

• Hmmm..this is a hard question =P
    I think most volleyball players are very good looking :] I love tall guys *cough*sorry liberos*cough* hehe

But if I haaad to choose..
    Robert Horstink! - Bartman - Rob Bontje - Igor Omrcen - and the entire French NT :obey:

• For me, Andre Heller (Brazilian) is one of handsome volleyball players in the world, he seems talks not too much, but looks quite gentler. i've been search his photos via website, but couldn't find many such as others sexy players photos... :lol:

• i must say that my guy's eye telling me that Cissola is the most handsome player :lol:
    and i dunno wha'st up with Italian player but they all look like models :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.