Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• She was a talented setter, but chose to complete her study, so she stayed in the Netherlands. Now she is done with her study, she wants to take a chance in a foreign league. At least I think she is better than Oud...

• Olympiacos was also missing some players in Aydin's tournament.

6/10-10/10 Tournament in Cyprus

Anorthosis (CYP)

Olympiada Neapolis (CYP)

Olympiacos (GRE)

Thetis (GRE)

Crvena Zvezda (SRB)

CSM Targoviste (ROM)

• Developres SkyRes Rzeszów –E.Leclerc Radomka Radom 3:1(28:30, 25:19, 25:13, 25:21)

Developres: Kaczmar (3), Mlejnkova (18), Efimienko-Młotkowska (12), Zaroślińska-Król (17), Franti (16), Witkowska (6), Krzos (libero), Polańska (4), Grabka (1), Hawryła (3), Gałucha (1), Przybyła (libero)

E.Leclerc Radomka: Szpak (3), Jerkov (12), Laskowska (1), Azizova (17), Mucha (14), Kubacka (8), Witkowska (libero), and Bałucka (3), Bałuk, Biała, Zaborowska, Szczepańska-Pogoda (7), Bodasińska (libero)

Natalia Valentin left Developres for few weeks because she had to go to NORCECA championships.

Mia Jerkov was chosen for captain of Radomka.

• Any stream for Imoco vs Firenze?:)

• Strong start from Conegliano 25:14.

Second set 25:15. Conegliano with mix of bench players.

Kim Hill is not yet with her team...

• Conegliano - Firenza 3:0 (25:14,25:15,25:15)

Very easy win for Conegliano, it looks like they are reaching nice team shape even without Kim Hill.

Tomorrow final against Scandicci or Perugia.

• Galatasaray 2-3 Aydin (25-20, 25-22, 23-25, 19-25, 18-20)

And today Eczacibasi will play THY

• IMOCO CONEGLIANO – IL BISONTE FIRENZE 3-0

(25-14,25-15,25-15)

Imoco:
    De Kruijf 11,Geerties 4, Folie 8, Fersino, Botezat 1,De Gennaro, Enweonwu 1, Gennari, Wolosz 1, Sylla 7, Egonu 16, Brandi e Cagnin ne. All.Santarelli

Il Bisonte: Santana, Alberti 2, Meli, Foecke 4,Degradi 5, Daalderop 8, De Nardi, Turco, Falu 3, Nwakalor 7, Venturi, Salinbeni, Torrini.

As I though, MB will have huge impact in Conegliano game with Egonu ofc. That is something that you can expect when you have Folie-Robin duo.

• Actually I think it will be Robin-Chiaka. Egonu, Sylla and De Gennaro would be the Italians on court

• THY 2-3 Eczacibasi (25-21, 19-25, 25-19, 23-25, 5-15)

I'll update the scores here as the match progresses.

Maybe penivo_tr will share some clips, that's what we will have max. The squads seem complete.

• THY 1-0 Eczacibasi (25-21, 5-2)

Maybe penivo_tr will share some clips, that's what we will have max. The squads seem complete.

Buijs already there?

• Actually I think it will be Robin-Chiaka. Egonu, Sylla and De Gennaro would be the Italians on court

VNL and World Cup Chiaka only played well against weak and short teams, VNL finals she was terrible. Against good and tall teams she did not make any difference. She is not a threat on the net. Even in Poland she was a weak blocker.

Oh wait. SHE IS American...so of course she should be starting :lol:.

• THY 2-3 Eczacibasi (25-21, 19-25, 25-19, 23-25, 5-15)

EczV won 3-2. THY led 2-1 and 17-14 in the 4th set but Eczaci fought back with Boskovic, near the end THY lacked a little extra gunpower but they'll have that with the arrival of Buijs so they seem very dangerous! In the 5th set they completely collapsed.

I liked individual performances of Hande and Yasemin especially and Aneta and Madison Kingdon in THY, Özgenur wasn't bad either. It was maybe not Carli Lloyd and Natalia's day. I did only see bits of the match though

• Savino Del Bene Scandicci-Bartoccini Fortinfissi Perugia (25-21, 25-15, 25-13)

Savino Del Bene Scandicci: Carraro ne, Stysiak 19, Malinov 7, Kakolewska 4, Pietrini 11, Merlo L, Lubian 4, Diop ne, Cardullo ne, Molinaro ne, Adelusi ne, Stevanovic 12, Bosetti (K) 7, Milenkovic ne All.: Marco Mencarelli

Bartoccini Fortinfissi Perugia: Casillo 6, Bruno L, Bidias 3, Cecchetto , Montibeller 9, Raskie, Demichelis 1, Menghi ne, Angeloni 3, Strunjak ne, Lazic 2, Taborelli, Mio Bertolo 7, Pascucci. All.: Fabio Bovari

I don't think so but both of them will get nice time on the court. Santarelli likes to play with differents players every match but the key matches with original starting six.

I wouldn't be surprised that Geerties takes Sylla spot... She is more stabile reciver and that is what Santarelli loves...

• UNET E-WORK BUSTO ARSIZIO – SAUGELLA TEAM MONZA 3-1 (14-25; 25-19; 25-14; 25-23)

BUSTO ARSIZIO: Bici 21, Herbots 17, Negretti, Gennari 14, Cumino, Orro 1, Leonardi (L), Villani 2, Bonifacio S. 8, Berti 8, Bonifacio G. ne. Allenatore: Stefano Lavarini. Assistente: Marco Musso

MONZA: Ortolani 16, Mari Paraiba 13, Squarcini 4, Heyrman 7, Di Iulio, Skorupa 1, Begic 12, Danesi 8, Orthmann ne, Meijners ne, Obossa 3, Bonvicini (L), Parrocchiale (L). Allenatore: Massimo Dagioni. Assistente: Fabio Parazzoli