Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Igor Gorgonzola Novara – Zanetti Bergamo 3-0 (25-23, 25-12, 25-16)

Igor Gorgonzola Novara
    : Mlakar 14, Bolzonetti ne, Morello ne, Napodano, Piacentini ne, Gorecka, Di Iulio 10, Chirichella 7, Sansonna (L), Hancock 3, Arrighetti ne, Vasileva 8, Veljkovic 10. All. Barbolini.

Zanetti Bergamo: Smarzek 14, Imperiali (L) ne, Olivotto 4, Sirressi (L), Civitico, Prandi 1, Samara 1, Melandri 5, Mitchem 4, Loda 5, Mirkovic 3. All. Abbondanza.

• Today's game between Conegliano and Scandicci will be broadcasted on Scandicci's facebook site at 18 o'clock.

Ohh nice :D

• THY 1-3 Aydin BşB (22-25, 24-26, 25-20, 19-25)

Topscorers: Meryem Boz 22 pts, Madison Kingdon 18 pts.

Galatasaray which lost to both Aydin and THY with very narrow margins (3-2 and 2 pts difference in final set) will play vs Eczacibasi now.

• Good evening.Any possibility to watch the match of ecza like yesterday?

No sadly none of the matches are 'oficially' streamed anyways. Luckily the league is starting in 5 days and there will be lots of streams of matches each week!

• Thank you

Whoops sorry, my dumb self read 'Ecza match of yesterday' for whatever reason. :aww: my brain literally never functions:obey::rolll:

Luckily Tamer helped out

• Galatasaray 1-3 Eczacibasi (25-22, 18-25, 23-25, 13-25)

• 5th set between Conegliano and Scandicci.Conegliano is already choking in friendly games, wasting a lead of 6 points in the 3rd set. Several mistakes for Egonu, Folie out for cramps

• 5th set between Conegliano and Scandicci.Conegliano is already choking in friendly games, wasting a lead of 6 points in the 3rd set. Several mistakes for Egonu, Folie out for cramps

What about Stysiak? How is she doing?

• What about Stysiak? How is she doing?

She had a slow start but got better during the game.

Sylla also made a lot of errors, she is so unstable:aww: Her reception made them lose 2 sets, while they should have won it in 3... I wouldn't mind seeing Geerties and Hill as starters.

What about Stysiak? How is she doing?

I think she made a lot of points, but she also makes a lot of errors😅 I'ts all about power, nothing else. IMHO she should be starter over her in the important matches, but she can always come on court and make a difference because she is capable of that.

• Sylla is power in attack but Geerties bring stability in reception,.. We will see, but Hill will level up their performance.

And they played against Scandicci not middle level team, and they beat them.

Now we need to wait just few more days for the 1. Official match :D

I watched Only first 2 sets and Pietrini had nice performance at reception...

• Im worried about Stysiak. I hope that she will take her chances and wont waste All season benching to Slöetjes.