Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Eczacibasi with Dinamo? Why? They will not play in the Final Four. I don't see the sense.

• Maybe because they will like to prepare for rest of national championship, nothing stops with champions league, some club are now concentrated on national championship.

• Rabita Baku will play two friendly matches with RC Cannes.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Silesia Volley Mysłowice - Aluprof Bielsko Biala 2520 2325 1225 2520 1816.
    Aluprof played without Skorupa and Sawicka but Silesia played without their 3 Stars ..

• Silesia Volley Mysłowice - Aluprof Bielsko Biala 2520 2325 1225 2520 1816.
    Aluprof played without Skorupa and Sawicka but Silesia played without their 3 Stars ..

Silesia: Olszówka, Najmrocka, Wojtowicz (l), Wysocka, Lisiecka, Wawrzyniak, Furtak, Bojdak, Kandora.

BKS: Werblińska(l), Podolec, Ciaszkiewicz, Wojtowicz, Frąckowiak, Waligóra, Okuniewska, Studzienna, Kaczmar, Matusiak(l)

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA will play 2 matches with Volero Zürich next two days.Really nice idea :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra has beated Volero Zürich twice with 3 foreign players.It seems like Micelli wants to make the team ready for league against Vakıfbank GSTT & Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.

• Mary

I don't know.I just asked to Eczacıbaşı VitrA's scoutman in facebook and he said that we won the both matches.

• Mary

I don't know.I just asked to Eczacıbaşı VitrA's scoutman in facebook and he said that we won the both matches.

who is the scoutman of eczacibasi ??? would be nice to have some people from the volleyball circuit as friends in facebook :wavy:

• king

I have sended his name and facebook adress by pm.Check your mail box :lol:

• Mary

ok :) maybe they didn't win with Volero so easily :P

irreplacable facebook :lol:

• Mary

No doubt that Volero's young girls has fought untill the end :drink: So the matches had to be very hard for Eczacıbaşı VitrA :lol: