Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• FROSINONE - GRICIGNANO 3-1 (25-18; 25-18; 25-23; 22-25)

FROSINONE:
    Gioli 18, Biccheri 15, Angeloni 13, Percan 8, Kidder 7, Frigo 5, Astarita 5,
    Spataro 2, Vico 1, Agostinetto, Ruzzini(L). All. Mario
    Martinez.

GRICIGNANO:
    Russo 3, Carrara, Drozina 2, Gabbiadini 5,
    Karalyus 8, Sannino, Vanni 2, Pascucci 18, Di Cecca 6, Faraone, Repice
    12. All. Luciano della Volpe.

• 1st Match: Fenerbahçe - Khimik Yuzhny: 2-2 (28:26, 19:25, 25:23, 17:25)

Fenerbahçe: Elif Ağca, Eda Erdem, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Elif Başaran, Havlíčkova, Bauer, Merve (L), Nilay, İpek

2nd Match: Fenerbahçe - Khimik Yuzhny: 2-2(24:26, 19:25, 25:19, 25:13)

Fenerbahçe: Nilay, Eda, Seda, Elif Başaran, Havlickova, Gökçen, Merve (L) (Derya, Elif, İpek, Bauer)

The Yellow Angels will play 2 friendly matches with Azeryol Bakü next week.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Schweriner - Galatasaray Daikin: 1-3 (25-21: Neriman 7, Hippe 6; 15-25: Neriman 10, Hippe 5; 17-25; 22-25)

Galatasaray: Lo Bianco, Mislina (opposite), Neriman, Rabadzhieva, Ergul, Sinem and Nihan (L).
    Schweriner: Radenkovic, Hippe, Ziegler, Poll, Philajmak, Isailovic and Voelker (L).

• Schweriner - Galatasaray Daikin: 1-3 (25-21: Neriman 7, Hippe 6; 15-25: Neriman 10, Hippe 5; 17-25; 22-25)

Galatasaray: Lo Bianco, Mislina (opposite), Neriman, Rabadzhieva, Ergul, Sinem and Nihan (L).
    Schweriner: Radenkovic, Hippe, Ziegler, Poll, Philajmak, Isailovic and Voelker (L).

I posted a link to the video of this match in Friendly Club Tournaments topic.
    Schwerin played quite bad...I hope it was just to try some things, but Radenkovic in this match set more balls to back row than to front row :white: And not even to Hippe but to the OHs...Poll and Ziegler aren't even efficient attackers at the net, so from back row they can't even score when there is no block...

• Muszyna - Galatasaray Daikin: 3-1 (13-25; 25-23; 25-19; 25-15)

Muszyna: Jagieło, Wojcieska, Różycka, Mazurek, Piątek, Plchotova and Maj (L)
    Galatasaray Daikin: Lo Bianco, Mislina, Neriman, Rabadzhieva, Ergul, Veljkovic and Nihan (L)

1st set: Neriman 6, Ergul 3, Veljkovic 3, Mislina 2, Rabadzhieva 2
    2nd set: Neriman 7
    3rd set: Sinem Barut enters as opposite instead of Mislina (???!) :read:

Article claims that Rozycka played very well.

http://www2.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/18007.php

• I posted a link to the video of this match in Friendly Club Tournaments topic.
    Schwerin played quite bad...I hope it was just to try some things, but Radenkovic in this match set more balls to back row than to front row :white: And not even to Hippe but to the OHs...Poll and Ziegler aren't even efficient attackers at the net, so from back row they can't even score when there is no block...

I could not see the match so I definitely should check the link. It is difficult to understand how Barbolini plays. Both Neriman and Rabadzhieva on court? Since Neriman scores a lot, I guess she is playing as an opposite in OH position like Calderon did last year. Again Barbolini playing with a defensive OH in opposite position, Mislina? Or did I get everything wrong? That makes me think that he will play with: Lo Bianco, Saori (opposite position but defensive OH), Montano (OH position but doesnt receive), Rabadzhieva, Ergul, Veljkovic in champions league. Oh that man makes me confused :cheesy:

• On polsih websites people wrote that Mislina was horrible, whta shows her result and that's reason why Sinem came in as OPP ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I could not see the match so I definitely should check the link. It is difficult to understand how Barbolini plays. Both Neriman and Rabadzhieva on court? Since Neriman scores a lot, I guess she is playing as an opposite in OH position like Calderon did last year. Again Barbolini playing with a defensive OH in opposite position, Mislina? Or did I get everything wrong? That makes me think that he will play with: Lo Bianco, Saori (opposite position but defensive OH), Montano (OH position but doesnt receive), Rabadzhieva, Ergul, Veljkovic in champions league. Oh that man makes me confused :cheesy:

Mislina is just there to have 6 players on the court, every now and then she did an attack but not often. Neriman and Rabadzhieva played as "normal" OHs with reception and attack from 4 and 6, a few times Neriman attacked from 1 when the 2nd libero was in for Mislina. Galatasaray reception was as shaky as you'd expect from that line-up, but Neriman was very good in attack so she made up for the weak reception.

• Mislina is just there to have 6 players on the court, every now and then she did an attack but not often. Neriman and Rabadzhieva played as "normal" OHs with reception and attack from 4 and 6, a few times Neriman attacked from 1 when the 2nd libero was in for Mislina. Galatasaray reception was as shaky as you'd expect from that line-up, but Neriman was very good in attack so she made up for the weak reception.

just a few week later than ECH, she suddenly turned into a healthy scoring machine :wall:

• Deger Eraybar tournament starts tomorrow. Schedule is:

01/10/2013
    16.00 Schwerin SC – Dinamo Bükreş
    19.00 Galatasaray Daikin – Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt

02/10/2013
    14.00 Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt – Schwerin SC
    17.00 Galatasaray Daikin – Dinamo Bükreş

03/10/2013
    15.00 Bakırköy Belediyesi Yeşilyurt – Dinamo Bükreş
    18.00 Galatasaray Daikin – Schwerin SC

It would be nice to see Montano and Saori :mad:

• Any chance for broadcast of this tournament?

According to Basak Koc, working in GS TV, Galatasaray - Yesilyurt game will be shown in GS TV after it ends. So it wont be live. However Galatasaray - Dinamo Bükreş and Galatasaray - Schweriner games will be live broadcasted on GS TV.

https://twitter.com/GSBayanVoleybol :super:

• Schwerin - Dinamo Bucarest 3:0 (25:23, 25:12, 25:20)

Some details:

Schweriner SC: Ziegler 11, Philijamaki 8, Hippe 21 (%49), Poll 10, Radenkovic 1, Isailovic 10, Völker (L) Moma,
    Dinamo Bucuresti: Corjeutanu 3, Karakasheav 8, Zarkova 2, Marcovici 8, Baciu 8, Carbuneau 4, Nenova 2, Davis (L)

• Galatasaray Daikin – Bakırköy Bld. Yeşilyurt: 3-0
    Sets: 25-18, 25-9, 25-13

Galatasaray Daikin: Lo Bianco 3, Ergül 2, Neriman 12, Montano 14, Veljkovic 13, Rabadzhieva 9 (Nihan)
    Yeşilyurt: Tuğçe 2, Liliom 5, Pınar 2, Duygu 6, Hümay 3, Ceren 3 (Simge, Çağla, Şule)
    Veljkovic:heart:

• Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza-Lokomotiv Baku 4-0 (25-15, 25-18, 25-22, 25-16)

Piacenza: Caracuta 3, Van Hecke 9, L.Bosetti 12, Meijners 9, De Kruijf 16, Leggeri 5, Sansonna (L), Bramborova 8, Manzano 7, Valeriano 10.

Lokomotiv Baku: Grbac 6, Barun 5, Petrauskaite 8, Samoilova 9, Klimovich 11, Crimes 5, Filipova (L), Dosty 0.

• Fenerbahçe - Azeryol Bakü: 3-1 (25-17, 25-18, 25-19, 22-25)

Fenerbahçe: Alisha, Havlickova, Seda, Eda, Bauer, Fe Garay, Merve (L)

Short highlights of the game

[media]

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Galatasaray Daikin – Bakırköy Bld. Yeşilyurt: 3-0
    Sets: 25-18, 25-9, 25-13

Galatasaray Daikin: Lo Bianco 3, Ergül 2, Neriman 12, Montano 14, Veljkovic 13, Rabadzhieva 9 (Nihan)
    Yeşilyurt: Tuğçe 2, Liliom 5, Pınar 2, Duygu 6, Hümay 3, Ceren 3 (Simge, Çağla, Şule)
    Veljkovic:heart:

Another example why she has to play in Turkish League, not only in Cl.. Gala will be much stronger with an MB like her