Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• serdar agree, also don't really like Bihter but compared to the other players in Çanakkale she seems good xD

Also agree about Halkbank, very sad for them actually I felt they kept getting better and better as a team and would possibly explode this season but they lost Salas which is fatal and Rachel Sanchez Perez is nowhere to be seen. I wish they would have kept at least one of them.

Btw anyone knows where Oleksandra Bytsenko will play? Bursa BBSK completely wasted her talent on bench last year but the year before that she single handedly safed Nilüfer from relegating, I would love to see her in Halkbank actually, young talented opposite! She could be just what they need, downgrade from the Cubans maybe but still they need an offensive force and she must be affordable.

• Stats from the game Martiza vs Aydin:

http://volleymaritza.bg/wp-con…_W_Maritza_W_20181025.pdf

Brayelin and Jiniery Martinez in the roster for Aydin, but they did not play in this game. Horrendous performance from Martiza judging from the scoreline and some statistical variables like the ratio of killed balls in attack (26%) etc, with a team featuring core domestic NT-players such as Nasya Dimitrova its surprisingly weak. On paper the game looked far more balanced to me than the lopsided scoreline suggest.

• Yes, Maritza last year won Yenisei and has some very good players and Aydin played also without Gaila Gonzalez. Are these local players from Turkey so good?

Gold medal - European League M 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - European League M 2011 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - European League W 2010 Prediction Game

• Yes, Maritza last year won Yenisei and has some very good players and Aydin played also without Gaila Gonzalez. Are these local players from Turkey so good?

not at all! Locals of Aydin is very bad indeed. Their both setter and libero might be the worse one in the league. MBs are not more than average neither. Defensive OH Ecem Alici is from our golden generation (1994-1995) but she never developed further in last couple of years she always played in second division. I don't think they can win any of the Turkish clubs without their Dominican players. I am not sure if they can do much with them as well:whistle:

• Also Aydin played with second setter lol Seda Arisoy will be main setter for this team I think who's much better then Duygu Duzceler (imho) who played. and Seda is ace queen and captain of Aydin :D this score is unexpected indeed. Today Maritza lost again : 2:3 vs Çanakkale... Nilüfer won 3-1 vs Aydin Bşb

Btw indeed I realized Aydin has one of the worst locals of the league, firstly I only looked at their foreigners... Sedef Sazlıdere as libero -_-

• Also Aydin played with second setter lol Seda Arisoy will be main setter for this team I think who's much better then Duygu Duzceler (imho) who played. and Seda is ace queen and captain of Aydin :D this score is unexpected indeed. Today Maritza lost again : 2:3 vs Çanakkale... Nilüfer won 3-1 vs Aydin Bşb

Btw indeed I realized Aydin has one of the worst locals of the league, firstly I only looked at their foreigners... Sedef Sazlıdere as libero -_-

Indeed she has a very good serve but she is quite old, I am not sure if she will be starter for whole season