Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• It looks like Vasileva is in very good shape :white:

Why Brakocevic is not playing??

And I can't wait to watch Skorupa Heyrman :super:

• VakıfBank: Kubra 7 (6/9 at.), Meliha 7 (4/16), Haak 14 (13/23 at.), Ebrar 12 (8/14), Maja 2, Zehra 10 (6/9 at., 4 blocks), Gizem -l (47% rec.), / Cansu 3, Rasic 5 (4/4)

Olympiacos: Hippe 10 (10/27), Lambrousi 7 (3/5), Hood 7 (7/14), Totsidou 4 (3/8), Zakhaiou 1 , Christodoulou 4, Konomi l (46%), Kakouratou l, Giota , Konstantinidou 1, Kalantaridou 3 (2/8),Ksanthopoulou

• Pomi is leading against Eczacibasi 2:0 (25:20,26:24)

Edit: 3rd set for Eczacibasi 25:19

• I know their is still long way, but again Seria A middle level teams are very competive teams, they even barerly beat Firenza yesterday, Who is like 7-8 team in Italian league...

• And they are going to tie break to bad that We don't have stream.

• Grot Budowlani Łódź – Grupa Azoty Chemik Police 1:3(23:25, 16:25, 25:16, 15:25)

Budowlani: Bałdyga (1), Maciągowski (14), Lewandowska (7), Śmieszek (7), Bączyńska (5), Twardowska (8), Garstka (libero) and Nowicka (1), Kraiduba (3), Leys (4)

Chemik : Kowalewska (2), Silva (18), Wasilewska (8), Truszkina (15), Mędrzyk (9), Salas (16), Maj-Erwardt (libero) and Grajber (1), Łukasik, Bednarek (3), Polak

ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – Eleclerc Radomka Radomska 2:3 (22:25, 15:25, 26:24, 25:9, 9:15)

ŁKS: Mori (7), Kowalińska (17), Pacak (14), Kwiatkowska (9), Wójcik (11), Skrzypkowska (2), Strasz (libero) and Korabiec (libero), Szczyrba, Edelman, Laszczyk, Gajewska

Radomka: Szpak (4), Azizova (10), Laskowska (8), Kubacka (5), Jerkov (6), Mucha (16), Bodasińska (libero) and Szczepańska-Pogoda (12), Zaborowska, Bałuk (3), Bałucka (7), Biała (1)

• CASALMAGGIORE - ECZACIBASI 2-3
    (25-20, 26-24, 19-25, 22-25, 11-15)
    Pomì Casalmaggiore: Stufi 11, Bosetti 17, Scuka 14, Carcaces 12, Veglia 7, Antonikevic 6, Spirito (L), Camera, Vukasovic ne, Fiesoli 1, Maggipinto (L). All. Gaspari.
    Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul: Boskovic 17, Baladin 13, Kilic, Natalia 25, Eroglu 8, Lloyd 4, Guveli 9, Akoz (L), Kara, Durul 5, Sahin. Ne: Gibbemeyer, Arici. All. Motta.

• Natalia with 25 points, wow She is back.

• CASALMAGGIORE - ECZACIBASI 2-3
    (25-20, 26-24, 19-25, 22-25, 11-15)
    Pomì Casalmaggiore: Stufi 11, Bosetti 17, Scuka 14, Carcaces 12, Veglia 7, Antonikevic 6, Spirito (L), Camera, Vukasovic ne, Fiesoli 1, Maggipinto (L). All. Gaspari.
    Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul: Boskovic 17, Baladin 13, Kilic, Natalia 25, Eroglu 8, Lloyd 4, Guveli 9, Akoz (L), Kara, Durul 5, Sahin. Ne: Gibbemeyer, Arici. All. Motta.

Some extra stats that were reported:E' Più Pomì-Eczacibasi aces: 6-5; serve errors: 15-16; blocks: 6-17; attacking percentage: 38%-47%; reception: 40%(22%)-47%(20%).

• Good numbers for Vasileva and Veljković, and they're definitely going to be partying tonight to celebrate their boyfriends' success :D

Unless I have missed, but I don't recall seeing any Stevanovic'post on social media congratulating the women's team for the win. But she did post something yesterday for the men's and she was watching the game.

Again....Im not 100% sure, maybe she posted something for the women's and and I missed.

• Eczaci already flopping, I love it :lol:

Though ofc its just friendlies and we don't know how teams want to it

They had a setter problem last year...to fix the problem they go ahead and sign a even worse setter :lol:.

I wish they would keep Boskovic on the bench and have Hande playing OPP. I really don't want Boskovic getting overused all the season long.

• They had a setter problem last year...to fix the problem they go ahead and sign a even worse setter :lol:.

I wish they would keep Boskovic on the bench and have Hande playing OPP. I really don't want Boskovic getting overused all the season long.

I believe Eczacibasi will play with differents starting six every match...Again they will have problem at CL and WCCH.

• I believe Eczacibasi will play with differents starting six every match...Again they will have problem at CL and WCCH.

They will have problems for sure. To compete at the highest level u gotta have Top setters and middles. But Motta does not understand that and he thinks just wing spikers are enough.

I'm so jealous Egonu will be playing with Woloz, it sucks that she declined Vitra's offer. 🤧